Celebrity crushes

Tools    

I know she is getting up there in age but she is still hot!! Dr. Quin, Medicine Woman-Jane Seymour

Just call her kitty kat!!!This is one hot Cougar!!

Ten times more than any other celebrity, I have a "crush" on Amber Tamblyn.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Milla Jovovich

Natalie Portman

Jennifer Connelly

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Jimmie F Skaggs and Micheal D Gurien.

If you don't know who they are, they are from the Puppet Master series!

* GIVES NASTY SMILE *

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

A system of cells interlinked
I saw a pic of Rose McGowan's guns a few minutes ago. I felt like I had a crush right then.

Oh...what did you think I meant??

Jimmie F Skaggs and Micheal D Gurien.

If you don't know who they are, they are from the Puppet Master series!

* GIVES NASTY SMILE *
You're weeeeeiiiird

I had crush on Tom Cruise. do I share it with anybody?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

I do indeed Bersicker. TBH, I had a crush on her when she first started on Eastenders, back when she had a guest slot as Bianca's friend and that was quite a while before she became a regular.

She's always reminded me of Claudette Colbert, especailly when she was on Eastenders.

Claudette Colbert

As Bersicker's got me thinking of soap divas, a few current favourites from the best soap of all time - Neighbours

Kym Valentine

Carla Bonner

Margot Robbie

Jane Hall

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"

Ryan Reynolds! While I appreciate the beauty of many celebrities out there right now(Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, David Arquette, Hugh Jackman and Eduardo Versastegui to name a few), Ryan Reynolds is my only full-blown crush. I loved him before he got big and I don't even love him for his body which is why he's getting so much attention now(although that's a nice plus), he's got the best face I've ever seen and he's got a great voice and great stubble and great roles and he's just the epitome of all that is wonderous and beautiful of the male species.

Also, I have an unexplainable attraction to John Cusack.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
he's got the best face I've ever seen and he's got a great voice and great stubble and great roles
I still love Ryan Reynolds but what kind of self respecting actor would choose the lead role in Van Wilder? He's had quite a few stinkers but his good ones make up for it, and his voice is a bit too high for my tastes, it definitely doesn't ruin his hotness though please don't kill me i know how massive your Reynolds obsession is

But Hugh Jackman...now that is a man! He's my number 1.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Milla Jovovich

Natalie Portman

Jennifer Connelly

Omg you have great taste in women! If i were a guy these are who i'd like

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
I still love Ryan Reynolds but what kind of self respecting actor would choose the lead role in Van Wilder?
Van Wilder-we do not speak of such things.
He's had quite a few stinkers but his good ones make up for it,
What I've seen-
Dick
Blade:Trinity
The Amityville Horror
Waiting...
Just Friends
Smokin' Aces
The Nines
Chaos Theory
Definitely, Maybe
Van Wilder(which I actually haven't seen but I'll take your word for it-even though it has a pretty good score on imdb for that kind of movie)

I love all of those movies except the highlighted ones which we do not speak of.

and his voice is a bit too high for my tastes, it definitely doesn't ruin his hotness though
I love it, it's just...very nice. Which is weird for me cause I usually only take note of the super deep ones(mmm vin diesel)

please don't kill me i know how massive your Reynolds obsession is
Your offense was slight so I shall spare you this time.

Haha, I'm really not as protective of him as I think you think I am. The only thing that would peeve me is if somebody said he flat out wasn't hot, had no talent, or claimed to love him as much as me but really just like him cause he has a godly body(*cough* Lauren).