Kakarot's DVD Collection

Tools    

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
+ rep for Being Human, Pushing Daisies and Life On Mars. As usual I'm in the minority in this, but I preferred Ashes To Ashes. I love 70's detective/police dramas, but I felt that series 2 of Life On Mars started to rely on throwing in the nostalgia whenever it needed to pad things out, up the pace or simply get to the next scene.
I haven't watched Series 2 in a while. Maybe I'll go back this weekend and watch the entire series again. I do vaguely recall it being weaker than Series 1 but I'm also glad they knew the show couldn't last forever and didn't drag it out too much. However, I also love Pushing Daisies (obviously ha ha). Anyway, thanks for the rep HK.

On to new additions:
Dexter Season 7 (I'm thinking about making this the last Dexter season I buy)
Inception
Carlito's Way
Seventh Seal
Cronos
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 10

Because of the way that British programmes are written, it's not unusual for a shows writers to decide to end something rather than bleed it to death. That's not happening as much, sadly, as we've changed the way we watch tv and boxsets are now the thing.

Anyway, + rep for Carlito's Way and The Seventh Seal. I liked Inception, too.

I sometimes think my DVD buying is similar to crack addiction. I just picked up a few films on Wednesday, ordered Seventh Seal, Cronos and TMNT from Amazon yesterday and picked up some more today. Uh, I need help and I think you guys are enablers. Anyway, here's the latest additions.

Once Upon a Time in America
Near Dark
Casablanca

All seriousness though, I love you guys and thank you so much for the support of my addiction.

+ rep for all those. I'm not Casablanca's biggest fan, or even close, but it's well worth your time. Near Dark is on my 100, so you'd have gotten rep even if I didn't like the other two.

+ rep for all those. I'm not Casablanca's biggest fan, or even close, but it's well worth your time. Near Dark is on my 100, so you'd have gotten rep even if I didn't like the other two.
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan either but I did find myself wanting to go back and revisit it recently so just picked it up just to have it there pretty much. OUATIA was a blind buy. I've never seen it, know nothing about it other than who's in it and who directed it. The latter of which is the reason I did a blind buy.

There were only eight seasons, so you might as well complete the collection.
I know, the last season just made me so angry though.

There were only eight seasons, so you might as well complete the collection.
Don't listen to her, Kakarot. You don't like it, don't buy it. I wonder how much money is made by companies due to this completist thing? It's got to be huge, as it seems almost everyone is affected by it.

Latest additions:

Let the Right One In
The Cat o' Nine Tails
Infernal Affairs 2

New Additions:

Coraline
Scarface (I was really hesitant on owning this one since every wannabe gangsta owns it and misses the point of the film entirely)

and my first Blu-Ray YAY!
Leon: The Professional

New Additions:

True Lies
Starman
Bandidas
Breaking Bad Seasons 1 and 2

New Additions:

The Hobbit TDoS
Breaking Bad Seasons 3 and 4
Strange Days

New Additions:

Flowers of War
Sin Nombre
Heat
REC 3
Double Indemnity
Infernal Affairs 3
East of Eden
Drunken Angel
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Part 3 of 4 Season 3, Season 8, and Season 9

I wouldn't normally + rep for one film, but Double Indemnity is that good.
I agree, it is awesome! Thanks for the + rep too.