26th Hall of Fame

Tools    

In reality though hopefully it's a nice decade spread again.

In reality though hopefully it's a nice decade spread again.
So far, it's pretty diverse. Here's the current decade split:

1920s: 1
1930s: 1
1950s: 1
1960s: 2
1970s: 1
1990s: 1
2000s: 1
2010s: 2

Will miss being in but I've only had time to watch 2 movies in the last month and a half. Have fun guys!
Bummer you can't join. Only 2 movies in a month and half, damn you must be working two jobs?

Will miss being in but I've only had time to watch 2 movies in the last month and a half. Have fun guys!
That's fair. I hope to see you in the next one though!

So far, it's pretty diverse. Here's the current decade split:

1920s: 1
1930s: 1
1950s: 1
1960s: 2
1970s: 1
1990s: 1
2000s: 1
2010s: 2
I'm liking it!

Is there any chance that you could do the reveal tomorrow (Wednesday)? Seeing how there's still a week to join after the official reveal, no one would be left out. I don't know about anybody else but I'm rearing to go!

Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
Love the spread of decades -- very nice!
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer.

I'm liking it!

Is there any chance that you could do the reveal tomorrow (Wednesday)? Seeing how there's still a week to join after the official reveal, no one would be left out. I don't know about anybody else but I'm rearing to go!
Sure, I'll do that.

Hopefully we can get a couple more yet. Just an FYI I'll be gone Sunday- the following Monday so I won't get started right away unless I somehow sneak one Saturday.

Do you know about what time? I'll have some free time during the day so hopefully can be online.
Probably when I wake up, so around 11 AM EDT (hopefully, that's the right time zone for Michigan).