The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame IV

Tools    

12 hours is my midnight
I'm soooo confused No wait, I think I get it..So we can send our list in when it's midnight 12:01 AM your time...which is East Coast time. Is that right? cause I was going to stay up late so I can send my list in tonight.

I'm soooo confused No wait, I think I get it..So we can send our list in when it's midnight 12:01 AM your time...which is East Coast time. Is that right? cause I was going to stay up late so I can send my list in tonight.
You are correct sir

Glad I got that figured out!

I also just changed Thief's movie from a 2.5 hour movie to a 90 minute movie, so that it's a shorter watch. I think I have some good selections for everyone and I sure can't wait for this to start! Very excited

I will not acknowledge someone's ballot until the ballot of the person or people who sent theirs in sooner are finalized. This is in case #2 has to pick over, but their second choice is one that #8 picked.

Glad I got that figured out!

I also just changed Thief's movie from a 2.5 hour movie to a 90 minute movie, so that it's a shorter watch. I think I have some good selections for everyone and I sure can't wait for this to start! Very excited
Thank you!

I'm gonna do a quick run down the lists to make sure I've updated it accordingly, and also see what the heck I'm gonna recommend.

Ok, I didn't check ALL the lists, but did make some updates. Most notables were on the Animated and Documentary lists where I pretty much hadn't checked anything.

Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
I'll be getting a list together tonight and shooting it over
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer.

You can start sending in an hour and 9 minutes. The deadline is everyone will be waiting
You're killing me, Smalls.

I'm going to sleep now. Looking forward to waking up in 6 hours to find out I have to watch 6 Cannes winners, 5 documentaries, and a cartoon.

The trick is not minding
Ok, I didn't check ALL the lists, but did make some updates. Most notables were on the Animated and Documentary lists where I pretty much hadn't checked anything.
Quite honestly, the reveal is one of my favorite parts of this. I always compare mine to everyone elseís.

Iíll echo what has been said previously about the great number of gems that have been represented here the first few times I joined.

Looking forward to joining the next one

Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
I was ready to hit Send.

It was 11:52 pm I was gonna slap that puppy at 12:01 am.
This lil slacker was gonna be FIRST.

Went downstairs.
Came back up.
Forgot about it.

Two hours later. . .

Any titular, hopeful gems sent in, for the wonderful gems I've consistently gotten.

and one bit of trivia, I only have one Blind Grab for someone.