6 Foot 6, 195 Lbs
30 Points 6.2 Rebounds 5.3 Assists 2.3 Steal 0.8 Blocks Per Game
Made it to SIX NBA Finals
Won All Six
6 To 0

Better than every basketball player, ever

You got Horace in the wrong uniform!

"The General"

Man! Great show tonight NBA..................

The Warriors won to pretty much no one's surprise. I feel somewhat ashamed as a Warriors fan because I wasn't uber enthusiastic about much during the finals, knowing both teams have dominated the last few years. But of course, I'm happy they won - they're a great team. Funnily enough my mindset during the finals was "I want the Warriors to win, but I want LeBron to perform well". I know he's polarizing but I've come to really respect LeBron as a player and as a person (as well as I can).

I've been digging a bit into NBA history lately. Watching a lot of career highlights. I think my fave so far has been Pete Maravich. Unbelievable passing sorcerer. I also like Bob Cousy, who seemed to somewhat forshadow future playing style from what I can tell. Wilt Chamberlain is cool. I just love seeing the different styles of all these great players. A testament to the strength of mind, body and soul.

I was just telling my wife last night that I gained some more respect for Lebron. It's impressive how much he takes on and how far he can take so little so far.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I was just telling my wife last night that I gained some more respect for Lebron. It's impressive how much he takes on and how far he can take so little so far.
Lebron is gonna go down as the biggest sports conundrum ever to me.

He will always be painted by his secondary actions (end of regulation JR game) vs. athletic accomplishment.

I will always love Jordan, but he woulda got torched worse than Lebron if he ran in the social media/ 24 hour sports world.

TV ratings didn't drop nearly as much as I expected they would have for this fourth time around. Only a couple million viewers lower than last year is what I'm reading. 20->18 mil

LeBron joined Lakers, Warriors countered with DeMarcus Cousins. As a noob to the sport I have never seen him play, but apparently he's a very good center.

Any thoughts from others?

The Warriors are pretty much a dream team if Cousins stays in check. The other 31 teams could put together an all star team, and it would make for a competitive finals series. Since it doesn't work like that....chalk another Finals win up for the Warriors.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
The Warriors are pretty much a dream team if Cousins stays in check. The other 31 teams could put together an all star team, and it would make for a competitive finals series. Since it doesn't work like that....chalk another Finals win up for the Warriors.

The draft, free agency, trade deadline have all been more interesting than the Finals - the actual game..

I can't agree more. I have been trying to catch all the internet clips about free agency I can. Not so much with the Finals. Ryen Russillo does a good covering it on his pod.

I can't agree more. I have been trying to catch all the internet clips about free agency I can. Not so much with the Finals. Ryen Russillo does a good covering it on his pod.

Lakers are in a tough position. They could get him as a free agent next season, but I think they need to trade Lonzo, now that they have Lebron AND Rondo.... I could also see Kahwi looking at the Lakers with eyes that say "save me". By next year, he could change his mind, thinking certain teams didn't try that hard. But these are all sources, usually by teams trying to manipulate the process.

Not impressed with the Cousins signing as I think it's an odd mix. Getting him for that cheap makes it a minimal risk, but this is a guy that wants the ball. He could disrupt their offense and their locker room, and he's average at best on defense. Besides that, he may never be the same player after his injury.

All signs point to Ball being out, they say no way LeBron came thinking he was gonna have to deal with Lavar's peacocking. I have a sinking feeling we are gonna get him in some trade for Kemba.

Not impressed with the Cousins signing as I think it's an odd mix. Getting him for that cheap makes it a minimal risk, but this is a guy that wants the ball. He could disrupt their offense and their locker room, and he's average at best on defense. Besides that, he may never be the same player after his injury.

He led the league in assists for centers, which fits perfect in that system. He average 25-10-5, and usually when a guy with personal issues tries to be "good" upon entering a team. Also, all his teammates say he's not only a great teammate, but a great guy who does a lot for the community sans hype... Another reason I think it might work is that he's coming in possible in January, and won't do things to ruin the flow. And if he is, they can play him less.. I wonder why the Lakers didn't sign him.

I think on defense, it's a downgrade from McGee to Cousins.. He wasn't fast laterally on defense before, and with this injury, who knows, but they're paying him less than many scrubs..

Let the night air cool you off
LeBron joined Lakers, Warriors countered with DeMarcus Cousins. As a noob to the sport I have never seen him play, but apparently he's a very good center.

Any thoughts from others?
I'd be honestly shocked if the Warriors lose a game in the playoffs. If they do lose a game in the playoffs, I'm willing to bet anything they are already up 3-0 and they drop a lazy one. If Boogie was healthy and they made this signing, I'd be willing to bet they'd beat their record for best single season record. I think it's hilarious to analyze this move, because they just have so much star power on one team that doesn't even seem like real life. They added another legitimate all-star. I can't believe that this is being allowed to happen. It's pushing me further and further away from the league.

Rondo sure isn't their point guard of the future.
Rondo was basically brought in to be Lonzo's rabbi.

Lebron is definately clearing the team for Kwaii, developing the young players, clearing the field for Kwaii and winning an MVP this season.

C - Ivica Zubac (Javale McGee)
SF - Lebron James
PF - Kyle Kuzma, Brandon Ingram
SG - Josh Hart (Lance Stephensen) <Kwaii Leonard>
PG - Lonzo Ball (Rajan Rondo)