Memorable Facial Close Up Shots

Tools    

Where did you get your clips? I've got a few projects in mind but I don't currently have a way to capture BluRay, which limits my options.
Most were downloaded from YouTube or - provided the scenes I wanted weren't available - by downloading the films online (I know of a few sites where you can do this easily and I could DM them to you if you're curious). Also, if you Google "youtube video downloader", a bunch of sites should pop up which allow you to do it by copy/pasting the URL.

Most were downloaded from YouTube or - provided the scenes I wanted weren't available - by downloading the films online (I know of a few sites where you can do this easily and I could DM them to you if you're curious). Also, if you Google "youtube video downloader", a bunch of sites should pop up which allow you to do it by copy/pasting the URL.
Ok yeah, I've got a youtube downloader installed but most of my ideas involve movies that aren't on Youtube in full. These projects I have in mind are just for fun, like a couple of guess-the-horror movie quizzes for example. So I'm trying to avoid downloading full movies just to extract a clip here and there. I guess I'll have to look into blu-ray-capturing at some point.

VLC Media Player can let you sometimes stream a YouTube clip, although it doesn’t work in all cases. But it has a screenshot utility.

Make a better place
Hey, how about some Nic cage