Weekend Of The Dead: A MoFo Discord Weekend

Tools    

The truth is in here
I actually have Night Of The Living Dead at home, so I could make sure to watch it. I'm not the biggest fan of chatting while I'm watching a movie however, since that tends to take me out of the experience. So it's more likely I'll watch it the day before and then join the chat and comment on what I remember from it.

I actually have Night Of The Living Dead at home, so I could make sure to watch it. I'm not the biggest fan of chatting while I'm watching a movie however, since that tends to take me out of the experience. So it's more likely I'll watch it the day before and then join the chat and comment on what I remember from it.

Watch beforehand then watch with us.
Do both

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Fancy pantsy.
So my DVD of RotLD DotD (**fist in the air @Chypmunk grrr u!**) came in last Friday. I forgot it was the next weekend and kinda freaked out that it wouldn't be here in time.

*oooof*

I will generally join you, if I can figure out Discord from now til the evening, and if I can find a source for the movie, and if I can gather up the courage to speak english

Now I'm out for the day, hope to see you guys in the evening.

Fancy pantsy.
So my DVD of RotLD came in last Friday. I forgot it was the next weekend and kinda freaked out that it wouldn't be here in time.

*oooof*
Looks like nobody else is gonna tell ya ..... and I hate to have to be the one ..... but ...... it's NotLD and DotD these people are watching ..... they're not doing The Return of the Living Dead ya muppet

Exactly 8 hours to go now till kick off.
Discord is obviously open all day, so jump in, and movie starts in 8 hours

Fancy pantsy.
So my DVD of RotLD came in last Friday. I forgot it was the next weekend and kinda freaked out that it wouldn't be here in time.

*oooof*
Looks like nobody else is gonna tell ya ..... and I hate to have to be the one ..... but ...... it's NotLD and DotD these people are watching ..... they're not doing The Return of the Living Dead ya muppet
Rofl
For all the times you've corrected me you should know by now I don't know wtf I'm typing about half the time. Gah! I'm pretty sure I ordered the right one just couldn't remember the name of what I ordered. Fingers crossed? Else it's going to be a confusing watch.

Totally taking Muppet as a compliment! I made a Sesame Street Yip Yup costume two years ago for Halloween!

Ok Ok. Confirmed Dawn of the Dead. Back cover looks like a serious Joey from Friends with a gun. Correct? Lol

Night of the Living Dead is the B&W one.
Dawn Of The Dead (1978)is the one with Ken Foree

I'm square.
How YOU doin'?

Totally taking Muppet as a compliment! I made a Sesame Street Yip Yup costume two years ago for Halloween!
Of course it's a compliment when used with affection

Glad you actually got the right movie

Just over 5 hours to go.
5 hours and 5 minutes to be precise.

Discord is still open obviously, as it always is.
The next couple hours is the time to get on and check everything is working if you're going to join the chat later (make sure mics and headphones are working and such).

Link is still the same https://discord.gg/YSKh5BS