Your Current Man/Lady Crushes

Tools    

Calvin Harris! But he found himself a nice lady ://

Never again, Swanney.
My current crush is Michael Fassbender and only Michael Fassbender.

Just kidding, I have like a hundred others but it would take too long to list them all and he's just SO BEAUTIFUL.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My current crush is Michael Fassbender and only Michael Fassbender.
I love you.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Saoirse Ronan and those eyes

Fire walk with me.

hmmm well I have a long list of crushes in the movie industry but there are a few that are handsome and great above all

Diya Mirza---Bollywood actress of Half German ( father ) and half Indian ( mother ) origin

That nice, ashdoc, and I appreciate you taste but this is a thread for man/lady crushes. Therefore, in your case, it'd be men that you really like/think are cool/handsome/or something like that. I think that's how this happens.

I thought the point of the man/lady crush was that men have mancrushes and ladies have ladycrushes. Otherwise it's just a crush. But then, I'm far too old to be confident of any understanding of popular culture.

hmmm well I have a long list of crushes in the movie industry but there are a few that are handsome and great above all

MovieGal, I like your taste in men, especially Timothy Olyphant. Mmmmmm.

MovieGal, I like your taste in men, especially Timothy Olyphant. Mmmmmm.
Oh there are more... far more... lol...

both young and old.. here is a young one...

not sure if many know exactly who Justin Hartley is.. he's the only reason I made it thru the last few seasons of "Smallville"... just eye candy...

Camilla Belle:

Amber Heard :