cross between matrix and ghostbusters

Tools    

I watched a movie a while ago and cant remember the name or people in it. was a good movie and would like to watch it again. It starts off with a couple friends in a septic truck just got off a 12 hour shift then forced to go back out. and one of them has a "game" on his phone where he can catch ghosts. and there's these little save boxes all over the city with wraiths on top of them. turns out the other guy is the member of a family that is actual demon hunters and his dad hid him away because his mom turned evil. and then he finds out about his history and his powers and starts to try to save the world from his mom who is using this game to collect souls, and she can also use it to download demons and send them out to possess users. the guy teams up with 2 girls and their father and his friend to defeat is mom. his friend gets killed and he turns him into a wraith and ends up helping them out. they have these little square cubes they can trap the demons in ad put them on this machine and use him powers to push them into this goo puddle that animates them and brings them alive so they can kill them with a huge laser gun. one the girls dies that the guy ends up kind falling i love with but he was able t trap her essence in one these cubes and bring her back to life. their fathe was killed and they found his head in one of the soul capturing boxes.. turns out they have the heads of all thier freinds that have been killed in boxes all ofver the city to catch souls.

i would like to say it was a newerish movie maybe mid late teens.

yes thats the one.. thank you.