Short horror stories

Tools    

Hi Movie Forum,

This movie or TV-movie is a horror show with short different stories.
It has to be made around the 80s or 90s.
I blurry remember 2 short stories, but not sure if they are from the same show, but both are from a movie with short horror stories.

The first one is about a couple that finds an old tramp. They take him home and give him food and a warm bed. It's like he suddenly is more than just lucky. The only thing is that he should pretend to be their uncle or old dad. That sounds easy so far, but the twist is that their uncle has no legs and that episode ends with the husband showing up in the bedroom with a chainsaw. Oddly enough I can't remember the other stories.

The other story is about a woman in prison and she claims to be innocent and wants to break out. She over time became friends with an old man who, as I recall, worked as an undertaker at the prison. So the trick is that she hides in one of his coffins, gets buried and later that night he then will dig her up since the graveyard is outside the prison. She then waits and waits, but the old man seems to be late. As a curiosity she lights a match just to see who she is buried with.
Then she screams, because it's the old man himself that is buried that day, so no one will come and get her now and noone can hear her.

Hope that is clues enough to find out either one or both horror shows they were a part of.

Thanks in advance.

Jesper - Denmark

Hi Movie Forum,

The first one is about a couple that finds an old tramp. They take him home and give him food and a warm bed. It's like he suddenly is more than just lucky. The only thing is that he should pretend to be their uncle or old dad. That sounds easy so far, but the twist is that their uncle has no legs and that episode ends with the husband showing up in the bedroom with a chainsaw. Oddly enough I can't remember the other stories.

I believe the first story is this episode of Darkroom - "Uncle George":

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0554718/

OK, well NOT what you're looking for, but I thought you might be collecting horror shorts and thought the "amelia" chapter of trilogy of terror is classic

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
[The other story is about a woman in prison and she claims to be innocent and wants to break out. She over time became friends with an old man who, as I recall, worked as an undertaker at the prison. So the trick is that she hides in one of his coffins, gets buried and later that night he then will dig her up since the graveyard is outside the prison. She then waits and waits, but the old man seems to be late. As a curiosity she lights a match just to see who she is buried with.
Then she screams, because it's the old man himself that is buried that day, so no one will come and get her now and noone can hear her.QUOTE=Leadbetter;2377216]Hi Movie Forum,

The story is from an episode of the 1985-1989 anthology reboot "Alfred Hitchcock Presents". S1.E4 titled Final Escape.