Evil wizard, cavern, immortal, heart, fantasy

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A tough nut to crack. The only thing that comes to my mind is this (or another Ptushko movie, I'd look through all of 'em if I were you):

Илья Муромец [Ilya Muromets, The Sword and the Dragon] (1956)

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Some of the details remind me of the 1978 version of "The Thief of Bagdad". There have been many films with this name, but in the 1978 version the hero got his hands on the villain's soul, which was shaped like a ball, and broke the soul. Also there is a scene with people being distracted from a path by illusions.
It could also be one of the other versions of this story. There have been film version made in Germandy, Italy, and India.

Some of the details remind me of the 1978 version of "The Thief of Bagdad". There have been many films with this name, but in the 1978 version the hero got his hands on the villain's soul, which was shaped like a ball, and broke the soul. Also there is a scene with people being distracted from a path by illusions.
It could also be one of the other versions of this story. There have been film version made in Germandy, Italy, and India.

It isn't this version, but thanks you. I think that it could be East Germany or Soviet movie, so it is extremely tough to find. Something like my prison episode / movie.

Well, the 1952 version of "The Thief of Bagdad" was made in WEST Germany, and was a musical. So that is probably not it.