1970's Hall of Fame

Tools    

Yep, that's him!
Also, the Judge, at the end, is the old man in the opening scene of Young Frankenstein. He is the subject for the lesson for explaining the distinction between reflexive and voluntary nerve impulses.
He's also the preacher in another Mel Brooks movie: Blazing Saddles.

That street, funny enough is in the Grand Theft Auto; Los Santos game. For some silly reason that popped into my head, watching it.

BTW, rewatched What's Up, Doc? tonight and paid close attention to the steps and the taxi taking out a chunk of cement - very cool trivia about that
Hey I got one for ya, the old lady with the jewels, she played Darrin Stephens mother on Bewitched.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Hey I got one for ya, the old lady with the jewels, she played Darrin Stephens mother on Bewitched.

OMG yes! I was gonna look her up because I KNEW her but couldn't remember from where!

This movie is full of them.
The house detective is Boss Hogg from the TV show Dukes of Hazzard
and did you see a VERY young Randy Quaid among the other professors at the dinner?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
... and did you see a VERY young Randy Quaid among the other professors at the dinner?
Quaid was also in Bogdanovich's The Last Picture Show and Paper Moon..

I know no one cares about me but i'm genuinely not going to continue posting if Velvet does. worst person.

goodbye
Velvet sucks, sorry.

I think people forget that we have SC who is the best and who needs constant validation or whatever.

Velvet is hands down the worst member of all time!
I can't tell if you're joking or not. I must have missed something. Velvet seems fictional, though. Sorry, Valvet. Not sure why I think that. Inconsistent forum tonality, maybe?

Am I being serious?

The Warriors (1979)

I'm pissed that the only version I could find to watch was the crap ass Ultimate Director's Cut

I thought I could overlook the comic book panel scene transactions. I couldn't, they break the pacing of the film and took me right out of the story. It's like just when I was getting into the world of the Warriors along comes these stupid comic book panels and throws ice cold water in my face!

Just as worse the Ultimate Director's Cut re-edits the film and some scenes are now inter-spliced with shots from other scenes. This diminishes the impact of the scenes. If that wasn't all bad enough, some shots are shortened to make the film supposedly faster/more exciting...Nope! It didn't work that way. What once was an exciting film now feels abbreviated as if I was watching an abridged version of the story.

I nominated The original Theatrical Cut but that seems hard to find. You know you're watching the Ultimate Director's Cut if the movie starts off with narration about the ancient Greeks and of course the comic book inserts.

I'm going to try and get the original Theatrical Cut and watch that.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	8qVQ3b71.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	270.7 KB
ID:	36769  

@Citizen Rules.

Yeah, bro. F=Definitely get the original theatrical. I saw the redux and it was obnoxious. Totally erased what the movie was for me. I'll try and find a source and if/when I do, I'll pm ya.

@Citizen Rules.

Yeah, bro. F=Definitely get the original theatrical. I saw the redux and it was obnoxious. Totally erased what the movie was for me. I'll try and find a source and if/when I do, I'll pm ya.
Thanks Joel

All the cable channels show the original version, but I know some of you don't have cable,
Thanks Mark, I don't have cable but many others in this HOF do. I also think that if you do pay-per-stream you will get the original version of the Warriors.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I know your frustration, Citizen, all I could find was the Director's Cut. Pretty funny that the Theatrical, for once, is far better than the Director's.
Hell, I couldn't even find it at my local library.

I know your frustration, Citizen, all I could find was the Director's Cut. Pretty funny that the Theatrical, for once, is far better than the Director's.
Hell, I couldn't even find it at my local library.
I almost never like the Director's Cut version of any movie. I can't think of one that I do. Usually there just padded with some deleted scenes so that they can be re marketed. Either that or they cut stuff out for a younger audience that likes fast edit movies. I think I have a handle on finding, The Warriors Theatrical Cut....at least I hope