Best Crime Thriller?

Tools    

That's a tough one for me, there's so many I like. I just watched Sicario and that is certainly one of the best for me. What the rest of you?

That's a tough one for me, there's so many I like. I just watched Sicario and that is certainly one of the best for me. What the rest of you?
I was thinking about it and The Killers came into my head, then Point Blank. Lee Marvin's great – I love Prime Cut as well.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Most recent for me was Deepwater Horizon. Not really a crime thriller but what it was based on was criminal!

Legend in my own mind
Silence of the Lambs or Seven

Recently saw Scorsese's CAPE FEAR again, great crime thriller that stuck in my head... again!

Heat, Nocturnal Animals, The Town, ChinaTown.

“I was cured, all right!”
The Yellow Sea, The Chaser, The Raid 2, New World (2013), The Man from Nowhere, Cure.
I can't choose just one sorry.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
oooooh Chinatown is one of my all time favorite movies! I'm not sure I would call it a thriller, but I'm comfortable with that. On the other end of the spectrum sits Dark City---another favorite, but clearly for different reasons. Also Se7en might be up in that list for me somewhere. I may have to come back and edit this as not many are coming to mind at the moment. grrr..

*EDIT*
I Saw the Devil

Cure (1997)

Hannibal

Heat!

it has to be Heat and to.live and die in LA