Justice League

Tools    

This is the best looking DC movie trailer to date. I just want the writing to be decent, you know? A lot of the dialog I've caught in the trailers sounds pretty good.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Comics very rarely lend themselves to flame wars or baiting, so...

The gullwing benz [Mercedes Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo] that bruce and barry are in is a prototype that was made for the GT games.

Bruce Wayne chooses playstation.

Comics very rarely lend themselves to flame wars or baiting, so...

The gullwing benz [Mercedes Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo] that bruce and barry are in is a prototype that was made for the GT games.

Bruce Wayne chooses playstation.

This film looks as bad as bvs

As much as I like these characters, think Affleck is a great choice, Mammoa an inspired pick...the F'in GREY is killing me.

I like Watchmen. Me and 1 other person liked Sucker Punch. But the more I see these trailers, the more I don't want to see this.

Literally makes me want to claw at the screen, screaming "I know there's color in there! You covered it up! Just gotta scrape all this grey off."

This might just do nobody any good.
Clips!

Nerd squee at the classic Batman theme. Cyborg continues to look awful.

Glad to see the Scorpion King is still getting work.

Edit: Oh, yeah, she’s in this movie too.

Cyborg's mom the woman from Superman III?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
She can't act but looks pretty

This might just do nobody any good.
I kind of wish we were getting Emilia as Mera, if only for the Drogo reunion.

Or, I don’t know, a Polynesian actress.

What exactly was Aquaman doing in that last clip?
Does he have telekinetic control over megatons of rushing water? A magic trident? Is he throwing up an invisible force field like the Invisible Woman?

I am really counting on this being on HBO next year. Don't know how the movie wranglin' works, but hoping this being an "in-house" movie helps.

Boldly going.
From Coming Soon.com:
"Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions."
I've heard the villain is Steppenwolf, and he's after some magical boxes (sounds familiar? Marvel's Infinity Stones?).

I'm guessing the rest of the story/plot will go something like this:

The Justice League almost stop Steppenwolf from finding the last box, but fail, and the villain puts all the boxes together, making himself virtually invincible. This turns the battle in favor of Steppenwolf. Then Superman is resurrected and this evens the playing field again, ending with the Steppenwolf's defeat.

The Justice League almost stop Steppenwolf from finding the last box
WARNING: "spoiler?" spoilers below
surely the last box is actually Cyborg?