40.91%
9 votes
Easy A
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Which one do you like better?

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

The trick is not minding
I've only seen Clueless and didn't like it...never heard of Easy A, so I'd vote for Mean Girls, I guess
Much like Clueless is a modern day adaptation of Emma, Easy A is a modern day adaptation of The Scarlet Letter.
I’ve yet to actually watch Mean Girls nor Easy A, but I did enjoy Clueless.

Victim of The Night
Not trying to be evasive but I probably liked them all just about the same. And I did like them all.
Gun to my head, I'd probably pick Mean Girls because Tina Fey's writing is just excellent.

Victim of The Night
I like all three movies, but Tina Fey's screenplay for Mean Girls puts it a cut above the other two.
Ha! Should have read the whole thread before responding, this is pretty much exactly how I feel. Cheers.

My ranking of the 3 amazing movies:
1. Easy A
2. Mean Girls
3. Clueless
For some reason I feel the same about this ranking. I had more chuckles watching Easy A and also Emma Stone is in it, which is cool.

Yeah, the writing itself gives the edge to Mean Girls, though I like the cast of Clueless the best probably

1. Election
2. The Edge of Seventeen
3. Heathers
4. Easy A
5. Mean Girls
6. Clueless
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Out of those 3, I would probably give Easy A the edge.