"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Scanners
1981, David Cronenberg

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Haven’t a clue

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I've never seen the movie, but I think that's Jimmy McNichol in the first picture. I know there are a lot of horror fans here, and several of you have mentioned this movie, so I'm taking a guess that it might be Butcher, Baker, Nightmare Maker.

I've never seen the movie, but I think that's Jimmy McNichol in the first picture. I know there are a lot of horror fans here, and several of you have mentioned this movie, so I'm taking a guess that it might be Butcher, Baker, Nightmare Maker.
Correct!

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
This is really bugging me as I've seen the guy in foreground left in the 2nd pic but i cant remember where ive seen him or what his name is :-(
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
nope

nope

The Green Slime

This is really bugging me as I've seen the guy in foreground left in the 2nd pic but i cant remember where ive seen him or what his name is :-(
Richard Jaeckel, probably best known for The Dirty Dozen and Starman? He was Oscar nominated for Sometimes a Great Notion where he has a very memorable drowning scene. Also had recurring roles on "Spencer: For Hire" and "Baywatch" later in his career, but his filmography goes back to the 1940s.

OPEN FLOOR