"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

No idea

Somebody Up There Likes Me

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That looks like Miguel Sandoval in the last picture, and the rocket launcher scene looks familiar.

White Sands?

White Sands
1992, Roger Donaldson. Screenplay by Daniel Pyne. Starring Willem Dafoe, Mickey Rourke, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and Samuel L. Jackson with M. Emmet Walsh, Mimi Rogers, James Rebhorn, John Lafayette, Miguel Sandoval, Maura Tierney, Beth Grant, Fredrick Lopez, Jack Kehler, Royce D. Applegate, John P. Ryan, and Fred Thompson.

White Sands
1992, Roger Donaldson. Screenplay by Daniel Pyne. Starring Willem Dafoe, Mickey Rourke, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and Samuel L. Jackson with M. Emmet Walsh, Mimi Rogers, James Rebhorn, John Lafayette, Miguel Sandoval, Maura Tierney, Beth Grant, Fredrick Lopez, Jack Kehler, Royce D. Applegate, John P. Ryan, and Fred Thompson.

Fun fact: If you watch this in Prime, the swears are silenced for some reason. Took me a while to figure out that the characters weren't just inexplicably lowering their voices.