Favourite movie soundtrack?

Tools    

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I liked the Crows soundtrack as well as Natural Born Killers. I like Lost Highway, Dazed and Confused, as well as A Very Long Engagement. To many good soundtracks!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
There are several different threads about this subject. The second post of this thread has a few links to them. As you can see, The Crow is mentioned in the first post.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
My fav is Desperado. I bought the soundtrack on both cassette (old car at the time) and CD!

Second would be Jesus Christ Superstar 2000.

Third would be Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I also love the musical episode of the TV show, Buffy. (Once More With Feeling.)

Fifth would be West Side Story.

the sound track to queen of the damned.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Seems everyone loves soundtrack...me too...
Even sometimes, I like the soundtrack, instead of the movie.
Just love the soundtrack....that's it
Do you have the same experience like this?

well the ones i still listen to the most are Romeo & Juliet, Scream 2, Party Monster and Cabaret... I have the Annie Soundtrack somewhere but i have to say i dont think its been played.

I adore soundtrack to "Requiem for a dream". Every time I hear it now I have a feeling as if I have just watched that movie. It impressed me greatly.
I like blues from "From Dusk till Dawn" and opening track of "American beauty".

Hello guys.. New here....
Just watch recently this film.. "Queen of the Damned "...
Although this film is already old.. for it starred Aaliyah... but then
this is the only the chance where I have watched it....

Of all movies that I have seen, my top fave movie soundtrack is the
song from Korn and Disturbed... it's Forsaken...

My other favorite movie soundtrack song is...

Supermassive from Muse
Decode from Paramore

Happy to be here ! Have a nice day !

There should definitely be a post minimum before someone can post a link in their signature.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I watched Butterfly Effect Revelations on dvd I thought the song on the title screen of the dvd was awesome but I have no idea what the name of the song is of even the band if anyone knows it could you let me know? cheers

leaving las vegas

i really like crank 2's soundtrack

Titanic

The soundtrack from Beavis and Butthead do Ammerica.