top 3 worst movies ( top of head)

Tools    

I like to talk about bad films only in relation to major releases. For example, those bad SyFy movies (Mega-Shark Vs. Giant Octopus, etc.) don't count. I also don't count direct to market films because it's sort of given that most of those are bad.

So...from the top of my head;

Catwoman
Wild Wild West
Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever

There's plenty more, but those won the race to the front of my brain!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Since low-budget Turkish movies seemed to be popular around the late 70's, I would have to say "3 Dev Adam". It was low-budget and featured cheesily interpretated versions of Captain America and Spider-Man.

I like to talk about bad films only in relation to major releases. For example, those bad SyFy movies (Mega-Shark Vs. Giant Octopus, etc.) don't count. I also don't count direct to market films because it's sort of given that most of those are bad.
I completely agree with this.

haha i meant to add in my thread " box office hits" sorry. But yea...wild wild west was terrrrrible. That pirate movie i believe its called cutthroat island ( dubbed as the biggest box office flop of all time) and probably the wickerman the newer version

Almost any film that has Burton directing Depp.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The Cat in the Hat

I'm sure I already mentioned this somewhere on Movie Forums in the past, but The Cat in the Hat is an underrated bizarre comedy and good time. I was quite surprised by how much it made me laugh, thanks to having some rather risque and outlandish humor for a kids' film. It's been years since I've seen it but I would gladly watch it again. This is not a low point in Mike Myers' career -- that would be The Love Guru, which is far worse than The Cat in the Hat.

Year One is my idea of a really, really, really, really bad movie. The Love Guru could probably make the list, but I'd actually like to see it again just to make sure -- Year One is definitely more boring.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Not if you watch it with the Rifftrax it's not. Also, with Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurman in it, it can't possibly be among the worst.

I would agree about the Rifftrax, but even good actors and actresses have their bad moments. I'd talk about why I find this movie bad, but I'd have to write a full review to express everything I feel about it.

1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
3. The Box