Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this photo has a "to-be-revealed" second half.
It might have one. It might not. This photo was inserted in this mornings Usa Today as a promotional image from Warner Brothers in an interview with Zack Snyder. If and only if there is a second half, it will probably be shown at Comic-Con.

I wouldn't think they'd go too much toward Burton's Gotham... look at MOS and Metropolis... it'd be just a way to big a difference in tone for the realistic look they're trying to give the DC Universe.

I'd definitely like to see a gothic Gotham again though.
Something like Leuven Town Hall in Belgium

Cathedral of Reims

Burgos Cathedral

This is a place in Barcelona

Darkened up in palette obviously, but at least realistic... Burton's Gotham was too comic with unfeasibly outlandish and artistic architecture.
That;d be awesome, but let's be honest, if this one turns out like Man Of Steel, the entire place will be gone in around 36 seconds.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Do you guys think we'll see some actual footage during Comic-Con?

A teaser trailer will be shown. It got leaked online about a month ago but it was immediately taken off.
That's news to me. Did anyone here check it out before it was removed?

Did anyone here check it out before it was removed?
I didn't. I heard it was taken down in a matter of one hour. According a write up online (which I won't describe it here) it sounds pretty dull. But it's a teaser. Maybe since the leak they might have tweaked it a bit.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
The teaser will probably just show the logo with a soundtrack in the background.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

The teaser will probably just show the logo with a soundtrack in the background.
Ok here goes. This is the description of the teaser.....

WARNING: "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" spoilers below
The 'Batman v. Superman' teaser starts with the voice of General Zod's 'you are not alone message' the screen slowly pans and it reveals that the scene is inside the Batcave. The camera slowly pans to a shot where you can only see the back of Batman but he is not yet wearing his cowl. Every monitor in the Batcave is playing Zod's video. After the message is complete, Batman wears his cowl turns into the camera and the trailer ends with the 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' logo being revealed.

They might mix things up and do something different since it was leaked. Although things have been leaked before.

Is it possible to hate a movie without seeing it? Because I do.

This sounded like it could be good, though when I heard they're adding Aquaman to it that caused me to lose interest. It should stick to just Batman and Superman instead of just being an extravaganza where they try to cram in as many superheros as possible into the film.

To be honest I was never big on the whole DC/Marvel concept of putting all of the different heros in the same universe to begin with - to me that just hurts the believably. Still the film could be a pleasant surprise (seeing as some of the more recent superhero films, such as the Dark Knight Trilogy and Iron Man were pretty damn good and better than I expected).

....though when I heard they're adding Aquaman to it that caused me to lose interest. It should stick to just Batman and Superman instead of just being an extravaganza where they try to cram in as many superheros as possible into the film.
You do know that this is partly a prequel to The Justice League movie?