Your favourite movie from when you were a child?

Tools    

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

Still love to watch it when it's on TV.

Home Alone,Terminator 1 and 2,Fifth Element(i think that is the name) and more...if cartoon count there are megatons of movies that i liked as a kid.

I look back at it now and facepalm, but when I was nine I was a Batman Forever fanatic. I don't think that word does it justice. I saw that movie in theaters, practically every day, of every week it was playing... then when it was moving into lower-grade theaters, I saw it a few more times each week, even begging my parents and grandparents to drive me a few cities over to see it... until it went out of theaters completely. I'm serious, my parents and grandparents must have taken me to see that movie well over twenty times. Then in my mall there was a Warner Bros. store. There I bought t-shirts, framed posters, the soundtrack, books, key chains, $50+ statues, cards, you name it of my favorite character Two-Face. I was obsessed with him. Every word and everything in the world had to be about Two-Face.

This went on until I bought the VHS, (which I was emotionally drained waiting for it to come out as a kid), then when it finally did, I watched the movie a few times a day until the VHS gave out ultimately and the tape got stuck in the player. Both VHS and player had to be destroyed as a result. About a few months later did my fanaticism wear off and I was on to better things like Jaws, mostly because a mystique built up around not being able to see it. That to became a fanatic thing to me... but not as much, and nothing still on that level today, as my hyper-obsessive experience with Batman Forever.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

The Goonies was always a great rainy day movie.
Star Wars gave me my sci-fi fix.
Indiana Jones, of course satisfied my adventurous side.
Clue was my go to mystery and comedy movie. (Also a better rainy day movie than Goonies)
But the ULTIMATE movie for me was Jurassic Park.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Muppet Movie was a big favorite, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit I absolutely loved The Smurfs and the Magic Flute...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Mine was "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" when I was a kid I loved how wacky and looney it all was and seeing popular characters such as Betty Boop, Daffy Duck, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and all the popular Disney and Warner bros. all in one film together. Plus, Mel Blanc the main responsible for all those memorable characters we fell in love with long ago gave his last performance in this film. Being an lover of fine animation, I still love and adore this movie so many years later. I am 27 years old now and still find myself still laughing at the same jokes and hiliarous scenes that I did as a child. It's amazing how somethings you just never out grow.

One would be the Wizard of Oz because my mom would show it to me and eventually my little sister 10 million times. Others would include, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and Old Yeller.

Transformers the Animated Movie - It was a hell of a thing when Optimus Prime died. Still chokes me up a little. Plus Orson Welles as Unicron how cool is that!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I must have seen this 5 times in the theatre (which is alot when your 10).

Aladdin

Monster Squad - "Wolfman has nards!" Every kid growing up in the late 80's/90's knows that line.

The Goonies

The Burbs

Labrynth

The Neverending Story

Terminator 2 - This still ranks as one of my all time favorites.

My favorite movie from when I was a child would have to be Bambi. I have watched that movie countless times and know all the lines

Mine is Aladdin. "A whole new World with you"

star wars [456, of course it wasnt 456 then]...

ET..that was the first time it was allowed to have actual candy..i was 4 or 5??

the orginal fantasia

My favorite movie from my childhood is Evil Dead..
This is a very nice movie..

Sudoku Blackbelt
The Wizard of Oz, for sure. Back then, it was on once a year, Easter Sunday. It was an event at my Gram's house. Cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers. Everyone piled into the living room.

It was changing,first it was Jurassic Park,than Terminator 2,Home Alone,Alien,The Wounds(nice family-friendly movie for kids) and many others...cartoons dont count,because there are zillions of them