Your favourite movie from when you were a child?

Tools    

Mine was Flight of the doves, with Jack wild. What was yours ?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

It was the first one that came to mind. Though I believe I spend most days watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"When I was a child I thought as a child and
spoke as a child. But when I became a man I
took that child out back and had him shot."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Of course when i got to be around 10, and thus far too mature for the likes of chitty chitty bang bang, The Wonderful World of Disney movies of the week quickly became favourites,

&NR=1

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Wizard of Oz. It's hard for me to believe that you can find so many different positive and negative lessons in a film elsewhere. For example, one of its classics is never watch musicals, or at least, admit to watching musicals or even act like you know anything about a musical. After all, you know you hate music, so why would you want to see and hear it in a film? Crapacreepazoid, Already7!

My all time favorite movie from my childhood is Evil Dead

It was probably either Charlotte's Web or Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I still love both today.

Templeton remains one of my all time favorite movie characters.

and of course, I enjoy Roger Rabbit on a totally different level now than I did back then, considering I was all of 7 years old when it was released.

As a kid... probably The Goonies.

still in my top 10

Female Jungle Poster
I seem to remember my father took me to see a few of the Sinbad movies when I was young. (7th Voyage, Golden Voyage)

Good times.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Probably The Little Mermaid
That's one movie that me & my elder bro loved as a kid...
We must have seen it over a dozen of times.

True Lies used to be our favourite family film.. Mom & Dad just love that film.