Renee Zellweger for Bridget Jones
0%
0 votes
Matt Damon for Curage under Fire
0%
0 votes
Adrien Brody for The Pianist
14 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I wouldn't have voted for him, but where is Tom Hanks for Cast Away?

The film was shot in two parts. After his "fat half", he took an entire year off to change his physical appearance. He started on a very strict diet - fish, vegetables, very little carbohydrates, only water, etc. He would also do all types of cardio for about 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. Another thing, he actually developed an infection from a sore on his knee during the first part of the shoot, and had to undergo emergency surgery. The Doc told him that if truly had been alone on a deserted island - he would have died in 5 weeks. I guess the movie left that part out of it.
there are loads i could of included. i tryed to go with top ten of what i thought were impressive.

I'll have to go with Linda Hamiliton in T2. She made that film, just because she looks like someone suffering from PTSD, even though the wars are still years away.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'll have to go with Linda Hamiliton in T2. She made that film, just because she looks like someone suffering from PTSD, even though the wars are still years away.

Good choice.

Also Lud your poll is a bit of a spelling and choice fail. No offense.

How about Matt Damon is Bourne 1 and 2. Looked really athletic like a 400m runner. In 3 he was a little chunky though.

Or how about Arnie in, well most of his films.

Or Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon.

Also Im not sure if you can give actors credit for weight gained. I mean if 50% of the population can do it then so can an actor/actress. Weight loss however.

I voted Wolverine but given a few better choices I would have voted different.

You haven't seen Raging Bull Lud??!!?

Welcome to the human race...
I don't think Arnold or Bruce fit Lud's criteria, think he means characters who underwent physical changes specifically for the purpose of one film. Arnold and Bruce looked the way they did in just about every film they did.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Suppose the Title should be best body "adjustment" for a role.

Renee Zellweger. I don't find being paid to put on or take off weight impressive. You've got all the motivation and help (in terms of personal trainers, dietitian, etc) that you're going to need and it's not like you've got to do it after work or make any financial sacrifices or anything.

However, Zellweger went from being completely unsexy, to being sexy. She's only ever been sexy or even attractive to me in the Bridget Jones' films. That's much better than just geting fit then fat or vise versa.

DEF Bale. his appearance in the movie is half of its goodness. and I'm so jelly - what did he do to loose this much weight? every woman in the world is asking this, I guess :)