Uwe Boll is Worse then Ed Wood

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
Uwe Boll is the director of the craptastic video game based movies

he so far directed House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark in america.

Horrible Horrible Horrible movies.
The Dialogue is silly
the cinematogrophy is horrible and right now He made the Bloodrayne movie and bought rights to other video game movies.

the reason why i think Uwe Boll is worse then Ed Wood is because Ed Wood wasn't blind to how bad he was

Uwe Boll on the other hand is hilarious calling his movies the best movies and saying how he added Lord of the Ring Homage into House of the Dead which is a zombie movie, and saying how Alone in the Dark was a very Complicated movie but instead JUST VERY CONFUSING and not making sense.

Also Uwe Boll's movies don't really have a strong meaning while Ed Wood's movies have Some meaning to them therefore i think.

Also Uwe Boll said in an interview that people don't understand his movies and bashed the people who liked the games and hated his movies.

ED WOOD = respectable
while
Uwe Boll=Disrespectful

House of the Dead was probably one of if not the worst movie I've ever seen. There was a scene where one of the zombies was jumping and you could see plain as day the platform thing he jumped off. The way he depicted people dying was retarded as well. The camera rotating around the character and the screen fading to black, what is that? I can't stand Uwe Boll and hope he makes no more movies EVER.

Movie Forums Member
Originally Posted by Jedi Rufio
House of the Dead was probably one of if not the worst movie I've ever seen. There was a scene where one of the zombies was jumping and you could see plain as day the platform thing he jumped off. The way he depicted people dying was retarded as well. The camera rotating around the character and the screen fading to black, what is that? I can't stand Uwe Boll and hope he makes no more movies EVER.
the sad thing was that House of the Dead earned money.
But thats not where all his money was earned from, He got most of his money from German Producers and Bought rights to VIDEO GAMES.

his next movie after bloodrayne is suppose to be Far Cry, Fear Effect, and Dungeon Siege which i hopefully he won't direct but he probably will since he bought the rights already *sigh*

What do all of you think about THIS?

It looks like a graphic depiction of a Nazi death camp.

his next movie after bloodrayne is suppose to be Far Cry, Fear Effect, and Dungeon Siege which i hopefully he won't direct but he probably will since he bought the rights already *sigh*
Far Cry & Dungeon Siege have been out for 2 years now.

Semper Fooey
There are a lot of Ed Woods. We remember him more than the others because Bela Lugosi is in the best remembered ones. The directors with real budgets and turn out crap are much worse than Ed Wood on the fringes of Hollywood.

It's an old thread.
Seriously, I should have just made a new thread instead of being "courteous". People aren't even replying to the bump.

Semper Fooey
Seriously, I should have just made a new thread instead of being "courteous". People aren't even replying to the bump.
If you did, someone would have pointed out the old thread and a moderator would have merged it. If the guy wants to make a movie dressed as a Nazi it is because nobody is paying attention to him anymore.

I'm probably going to want to see it. I haven't seen his other films, but I'll probably want to see this one. So he wins, I guess.