0%
0 votes
Stay
100.00%
7 votes
Go
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Ah, the classic Joe Strummer dilemma.

But seriously, and I hope this isn't a spoiler, but Stay would match up better with a movie like Identity or The Machinist. With that said, I like Stay quite a bit, but I'd choose Go over it. To put it simply, it makes me feel and think. Stay mostly does the latter.

A system of cells interlinked
I remember going to see Go in theaters, which came out smack dab in the middle of my rave days, and we were all over the moon for it at the time. It's glow has faded a bit over time for me, but I still like it quite a bit. I recall watching the scene during which the kid that took too much of some substance or another was staggering through a giant party, with flashing lights everywhere, pinballing around in a giant mass of sweaty bodies. I remember thinking "Yep...been there..."

Glad those days are over!

I've not seen Stay...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I haven't seen Stay, but always liked Go. I thought the Go soundtrack was mainly Christmas songs but there was probably some Massive Attack in there somewhere...

A system of cells interlinked
I haven't seen Stay, but always liked Go. I thought the Go soundtrack was mainly Christmas songs but there was probably some Massive Attack in there somewhere...
Don't forget the 90s one hit wonder Steal my Sunshine, by Len...

I liked Go more.