Movies similar to The Dark Knight's plot

Tools    

Hello, Im new here. Here is my first post.

Can you guys please give me movies that have the same plot as The Dark Knight's plot, Joker's agenda in particular.

I want those movies where those so-called "innosent people" or "loyal protectors" are in edge where their dark and true colors are about to show up. I want a movie that gives me this argg feeling not toward the antagonist but to those pretentious bastards. And The Dark Knight gave me that. King Kong(latest)too, the capture scene and tower scene.

you won't see tricky plotting anywhere else than christopher nolan movies himself, this guy is a genius, the movie is currently one of the top 5 movies ever for me.

you won't see tricky plotting anywhere else than christopher nolan movies himself, this guy is a genius, the movie is currently one of the top 5 movies ever for me.
Yeah, currently my top 2. Its a perfect movie. *sigh* I hope I could find another movie that will give me the same feeling.

*beep*! I really cant move on from the movie. I have to have to watch more movies like this. Please help me. Maybe I should tell you what I like the most in The Dark Knight.

First: The best introduction of a movie I ever saw. Its just so smart.

Second: Peace was almost achievable until Joker showed up. And proved that the citizens are indeed still corruptable. These citizens and leaders are so *beeping* disgusting, they are worse than Joker. They dont have good inside. They tried to kill a man, for what? For their *beeping* relatives in the hospital? Then the boat scene, this guy who almost trigger the prisoners' boat's bomb, I'll bet my life, if it was in real life and he's alone, *beep*, the other boat would have exploded the right minute he heard the Joker's game. The only thing that stopped him from the movie, is because he doesnt want to feel guilty, he doesnt want other people see him kill people on the other boat. Oh, oh, what was the 'innosent' people said to the other boat when they heard the game, "They had their chance". *Beep*! They are worse than those prisoners. Selfish junks. Gotham will never have peace with those *beeping* 'innosent' citizens. I really hoped, when I watched the boat scene, the guy triggered the detonator (maybe it was for their own boat, Oh, how happy I would be), so Batman could not have false and know that it was not goodness but selfishness.

Third: The smartest and best villian of all time. He really caused chaos. And he won.

Fourth: We saw how a hero turned into a villain(?). I really cried when Harvey's spit it all out. Damn those pretentious leaders and people.

Fifth: The visual effects, the cinematography, and the score... I love the score, so intense, espcially the boat scene.

So what movie would you recommend?

Welcome to the human race...
Might I suggest Michael Mann's Heat? It was an obvious influence on the opening sequence and it also builds a lengthy crime thriller out of a cop and criminal who are in constant opposition to one another. It's different in that the criminal is a calm and collected professional whereas the cop is a manic scenery-chewer, plus it obviously doesn't go in for the same kind of implausible superhero shenanigans that defined The Dark Knight.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Get a copy of the Dark Knight Returns. This is probably the only animated movie I would ever recommend. Watching the interviews with Miller showed me how much flew over my head.

I really had a problem rooting for him in parts. I saw him as a step away from a complete psycho.

I just watched The Dark Knight Rises, I love it, those people really never fail me to despise them. Selina was right, Batman should have abandoned those people, he doesnt owe anything to them. Funny thing, after he sacrified his life to save them, they praised and even made a statue of him, after his death(Though he isnt and I hope he never comes back to that hell or he will come back but to destroy them) as if their despise and attempt to bring him down never happened. I like this kind of films haha making me rage like crazy.