What movie posters do you have?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Everyone has a few, at least I would hope so.

I'm living down in Florida now and don't have any of my posters, but my room back in VA has:

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Bubba Ho-Tep
Evil Dead
and Freddy vs Jason.

I think it becomes a little obvious what my favorite genre is.

Before Sunset (d. Richard Linklater, 2004)

Mind you, it's not even really a poster. It's just one of those A4 promotional flyer things.

Needless to say, I don't collect posters.

And this is my BOOMstick!
28 Days Later
The Terminator 3

There is an existing thread on this subject from just a couple months ago. You can find it by clicking HERE.

The ones I have listed there still adorn my walls, with the Sin City Marv poster being the only recent addition. So, that'd be...

Pennies From Heaven (1981)
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid (1982)
Hamlet (1996)
Rushmore (1998)
The Limey (1999)
A Thousand Clowns (1965)
Modern Romance (1981)
BladeRunner (1982)
Night Moves (1975)
Prime Cut (1972)
The Long Goodbye (1973)
The King of Comedy (1983)
Sin City (2005)
and lobby cards from Day for Night, The Last Waltz, The Wild Bunch, Odd Man Out, Modern Romance and Zero Hour

Plus another ten or so posters in storage, and all sorts of various lobby cards and presskit photos. I collect them in the sense that I have them and display them, but I don't take especially good care of them. I couldn't resell them for anything, as they're full of holes from push-pins or small tears from tape. The Branagh Hamlet is the only one mounted and framed. I just collect them to have 'em, not so I can one day go on eBay to pawn 'em and buy a speedboat or something. Many of my posters and all of my lobbycards are originals, but some are just cheap-o reprints. Doesn't really make a difference, I treat 'em all with the same casual care and well-worn love. Before I moved earlier this year I had to throw out my Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia poster, as it was too ripped and generally fu*ked-up to bother traveling with. Same with a GoodFellas poster I had. Oh, well.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

There are those who call me...Tim.
2 from The Phantom Menace and 1 from ROTK, but I don't really collect posters either. Something about walking down an alleyway (only way to get to a shop that sells them) carrying a long object just puts me off, so I usually just use them if they're given away in magazines (proper posters, not those cheap one's that are stapled into the middle of the mag).

yeah i dont really like posters.

Clockwork Orange, Star Wars ep 4-6.

Used to have way more but they have all been lost during various moves