Funny websites

Tools    

List your favorite funny websites here.

Real Ultimate Power
Scene 2:
A ninja is sleeping at his house. Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song. Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building. When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of the dude's feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and the ninja starts wailing ever harder (if that's even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.
END

-I thought of this script right before bedtime. I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!
Cybersex gone wrong
bloodninja: I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
BritneySpears14: Hey...
bloodninja: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl. 8 Cock of the Infinite.
The Onion
Al-Qaeda Hires Public-Relations Consultant Just
To Shoot Him
The Song that Never ends and twice as annoying

Does anyone remember that website that some kid put up where he has some weird midi or something saying Hello to his new girlfriend and hes like 12 years old and fairly oldschool ugly.

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
Hey Guys!!!! a funny Movies, Games, Optical Illussions, Pictures and Flash Website!!! goto

www.ExtremeFunnyHumor.com

Have Fun!

coke kills drink pepsi
If you like to see your favorite Sqaure charactars, then you'd love this site.

www.mortisland.com