Questions about site

Tools    

I just started coming here, and was wondering what are the tricks of the trade...

Can you put more than one signature in your profile and have it rotate?

How does the reputation system work.

Who are the most respected posters?

ETC ETC

Just anything you can tell me that will perhaps be of some use for someone who is planning to hopefully find a new home to talk on the net... Exit cheese.

Originally Posted by Tolstoy
I just started coming here, and was wondering what are the tricks of the trade...
Hi, and welcome to MoFo…

Yoda will have to answer this one… I know some of them do it but really haven’t ever checked in to it…

How does the reputation system work.
The reputation system is explained HERE ...

Who are the most respected posters?
All posters at MoFo are respected unless they prove themselves undeserving of that respect…

Just anything you can tell me that will perhaps be of some use for someone who is planning to hopefully find a new home to talk on the net... Exit cheese.
Thus far, you seem to be doing fine fitting in so just check out the other posts and have fun...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Tolstoy
This used to be possible, but the functionality I wrote into the forum script was of course lost during our last upgrade. As of now, there's no user-friendly facility for rotating signatures, however I have modified the new code so that those who made use of the old system will still have their signatures rotate as before.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Yoda
...however I have modified the new code so that those who made use of the old system will still have their signatures rotate as before.
...until the next upgrade, at which point they'll need to resign their name or their heads will rotate