Best 100 TV Characters List

Tools    

Since Gideon is doing the most annoying characters list. I thought Id do a version of the best TV characters all time 100 list. Chosen by myself ofcourse. These are for me the best 100 characters in tv all time. There will be allot of classic tv and some cartoon characters on here.
Sit back and enjoy my selections

100 Batman/Bruce Wayne Played By Adam West

I know people hated this wacky show and i suppose look back on it. It was A wacky show but it gave us some of the best tv characters and none better then Adam West part as Batman and Bruce Wayne.

99 Mamma Played by Vicki Lawrence

This show was a spinoff of The Carol Burnett Show in which Vicki started doing skits with her on the show. I thought This was one of the funniest shows when i first started watching comedy shows. I was a kid but still who didnt know a cranky older person like Mamma if you were born in the 70s.

98 Uncle Jesse----Played By Denver Pyle

Two Characters from this show are on my list and Uncle Jesse is the first Every show like this one had a leader of a family and we all likely knew a relative like or heard parents talk about a relative on a farm like uncle Jesse. In my families case it was a Grandma patriarch .

97 Chief Bill Gillespi Played By Carol O Conner----In The Heat Of The Night

One of the best tv show performers from Archie Bunker to the gruff Police Chief of Sparta. Carol O' Connor one of the best actors that i feel never got more credit compared to other actors as being great. This character was the steady rock for this show. I just didnt like the plot for its final season. Which a pitty because quite liked Weathers as a new character.

95 Baby Yoda----The Mandalorian

I know some Star Wars fans will want this to be higher but Id like see his character a bit more developed and you need more then an 8 episode season. yes he is cute but like see more story or least know what he really is thinking as a character.

93Col Sherman Potter---Harry Morgan---M.A.S.H

I am not a big war person watcher. I dont own that many war movies or watch shows with that in it.M.A.S.H is one of my all time top 10 favorite shows and love the characters in it. I was greatful how the show told how it must be like to be people in a field hospital putting wounded people back together. there are 3 characters from M.A.S.H on my list and Potter was really great as a character.

88 Carl Winslow----Reginald Val Johnson----Family Matters

To me Carl was one of the best TV dads on any sitcom list. Im quite sure it had be hard being a second character after was first character from the first season. But no matter how the Bill Steve character. Carl to me made the show and the other adults.

86 Tom Kirkman----Keifer Sutherland-----Designated Survivor

The First season of this shows was such a good season and Keifer was good in it. Just seemed like the networks never believed in the show. Shows now a days gotta have 2 chart topping seasons or they ditch your show. Unless your a CW show.

86 Tom Kirkman----Keifer Sutherland-----Designated Survivor

The First season of this shows was such a good season and Keifer was good in it. Just seemed like the networks never believed in the show. Shows now a days gotta have 2 chart topping seasons or they ditch your show. Unless your a CW show.
I really enjoyed the first season of this show too.