Are modern audiences too offended by Pussy Galore?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Oh sorry, I meant with each other.
DOES IT MEAN LESBIANS ARE PERPETUAL VIRGINS?!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Oh sorry, I meant with each other.
DOES IT MEAN LESBIANS ARE PERPETUAL VIRGINS?!
If they never had sex with a man, then I guess so, lol.

But if we go by some people's loose definitions don't you think they sound equally absurd?

I lost my virginity when I was twelve... to my pillow. Actually, I think my pillow might have raped me...

Sorry, but sex is reproduction. Our sexual organs are our reproductive organs. Obviously it's not limited to that, but homosexuals can't have sex in every sense of the word.

Oh, and correction. I raped my pillow.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sorry, but sex is reproduction.
Yet another absolutely inane statement that's not only reductive and harmful in itself, but also implies that a heterosexual couple who can't have children does not have sex either.

Oh, and correction. I raped my pillow.
Correction: The pillow has no sexual organs, and you did not penetrate it per se unless you actually stuck your penis inside it (made a hole in its very fiber). Therefore, by your own definition, you did not rape it. You sexually assaulted it.