Hi there Folks, I'm new

Tools    

Hi lads and lasses,

My name's Chris and I'm new to the forum. I stumbled across this site while I was doing some research, and thought, after reading some of your posts that you all seem a quirky fun bunch.Hope I can be included in that category.

A little Personal info(at least as much as anyone can wish to divulge to strangers at this point).

I'm 27 and live in Scotland.I am a writer and director of short films, music vids and corporate videos,which suffice to say means that I am film school graduate.

Non cinematic interests include good music(Sigur Ros,Frou Frou,Bob Dylan,and many,many more),good wine(anything Italian and red is fine with me)and good conversation(which I hope is where you guys and gals come in).

My favourite film director is Stanley Kubrick.

My Top Five films(today at least)are:

Amelie
Jaws
Withnail and I
Show Me Love

There's more to say,but plenty of time,so I'll just say;

"Hi".

Originally Posted by OG-
Welcome, welcome.
Thank you for the welcome.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Good evening fellow Celt!

Anyone who puts Withnail & I in their top five gets a from me.

Welcome to MoFo!

greetings Chris, and welcome to Mofo

hey chris welcome. what kind of short films do you like to make?

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Hey! Thanks for joining, I appreciate it.

But there is a problem. You didn't pay the $10 membership fee? We recently upgraded our forums and haven't had a member since. But if you could take a look in your inbox, you'll notice the link to where you can send us the money.

Thanks

We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Welcome to the forum mate. Do you support a football team?

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.

Don't support any particular football team,I've always been rather partial to basketball myself.

Anyway,cheers for responding eveyone.

Ah, another Scot joins... come to think of it, not seen Darth around for a while....hmmm

Anyway, Welcome!

Hello!

^ Short and to the point.
v Longer...

Hello and welcome to Mofo Chris. Film background is always a bonus here!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome to MoFo!

I may have a couple Kubrick films kicking around...

Hello there and welcome....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)