Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Have you ever been to another country? The national character is much different here than it is anywhere else. Americans want MORE, RIGHT NOW! and that is why we take things to excess, whether it be SUV's, supersize at McDonalds, guns, drugs, or alcohol. No, not everyone is like this, but a lot of people are.
I've been to Greece and Italy. There are laws where you can't sell alcohol to someone you think is already drunk, think they wouldn't do that with marijuana? I'd say hardly so.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Alcohol is also a big issue. I know in the US the drinking age is 21 (right?) But here in Holland it's 16, as well as the sigarette (buying, not smoking, same as alcohol) law.

If the government accepts everything, kids don't feel the rush of using something that's forbidden. I remember a friend of mine doing drugs at age 12 because you can get it anywhere. Same with alcohol, it's no big deal WHILE IT SHOULD BE. A friend of my boyfriend drunk too much and killed himself in a car accident at age 18, that's just too young.

And do check my "art": Deviant

Drugs only lead to bad things. I mean it. Only bad. Learn from the plainess of these words, all those.

Don't snort your father!

Female Jungle Poster
I've tried it, but it only made me hungry and sleepy. I also became disoriented, which is not good, given I've inherently no sense of direction whatsoever.

Personally, I don't like the smell of it, so I make my husband toke outside. He doesn't seem to mind.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

I've tried it, but it only made me hungry and sleepy. I also became disoriented, which is not good, given I've inherently no sense of direction whatsoever.

Personally, I don't like the smell of it, so I make my husband toke outside. He doesn't seem to mind.
Are you by some chance the same Karibou from RT?

Female Jungle Poster
Are you by some chance the same Karibou from RT?
Yep. Do you post there?

Female Jungle Poster
Sure do. This is Rufaat.

Glad to have you on board here
Rufaat!!

*big hugs*

How have you been?

[left]

Rufaat!!

*big hugs*

How have you been?
Pretty good. I'm rather active around here so I'll look forward to talking with you. I've missed you lots!

what you gonna do when the bud comes for you.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
what you gonna do when the bud comes for you.
what you gonna do when someone posts something so completely meaningless that you feel that you've gotten dumber from just reading it?

I am half agony, half hope.
I used to smoke it too, when I was in my late teens, then one night, I abstained while the rest of the gang lit up, and I noticed how dumb they were when they were high. I was embarrassed for all the times I'd been loaded and probably just as stupid. So I stopped smoking pot that night.

I have a bad habit of being silently judgemental of people older than their teens/ early 20s that light up, or do drugs. My father smoked pot everyday until he died, and I was judgemental of him too.

I suck, I know, but that's my problem to deal with...

Johann von Goethe