Battle of the Movies: Part III

Tools    

Raiders of the Lost Ark
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Rear Window is a bloody brilliant film.....damn this is hard...but i'm gonna have to say Raiders of the Lost Ark

Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Rear Window is a bloody brilliant film.....damn this is hard...but i'm gonna have to say Raiders of the Lost Ark
Yeah, that match-up is over and done with there, Tiger. The question before you now is choosing between Raiders of the Lost Ark and Trainspotting.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Yeah, that match-up is over and done with there, Tiger. The question before you now is choosing between Raiders of the Lost Ark and Trainspotting.
LOL,,,,,,
that was funny 4 some reason.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Oh right....i was reading some of the earlier posts.
Anyway....definitely Raiders, although i did enjoy Trainspotting a lot.

Raiders of the Lost Ark.

How can you say 'no' to this face?

You can't. That's the thing.

Raiders of the Lost Ark wins again, 8 to 1, and moves on to the next round...

ROUND 7

Raiders of the Lost Ark

vs.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

FIGHT!

And by the way, if there are any films you'd like to see included in these battles, feel free to PM me and make some suggestions.

history *is* moralizing
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. cult.

Rotla