May The Forks be With Us
Good Bye Cruel And Unusual Forum!!!!!

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

And this is my BOOMstick!
Peace.

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
Good Bye Cruel And Unusual Forum!!!!!
We can't be too cruel as you have 3 green dots

zBLARz, I would tell you goodbye if I thought you had really gone... but I will give you a little advice… if you want to be noticed here, you need to drop the "BANNED" … even though you think it is funny, others don't. They just think you acted like an ass, was banned for it... and therefore could care less what you have to say…

Originally Posted by nebbit
We can't be too cruel as you have 3 green dots

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

May The Forks be With Us
I'm just joking. If I left this place I would suffer from withdrawal syndrome and be forced to go crazy. The only way to cure this disease is with more or the MoFo

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

now bring on the neg rep, but this was lame.

May The Forks be With Us
You gotta problem with my current syndrome? I've got one question, do you feel lucky? well? do ya, punk?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I'd be feelin lucky if you stopped posting entirely.... (I really need to post here more often )

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
I'd be feelin lucky if you stopped posting entirely.... (I really need to post here more often )
I don't know... it seems like your doing pretty well... you've got over a thousand posts.

(Your signature just reminded me that I still have to watch I Bury The Living)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
zBLARz, I would tell you goodbye if I thought you had really gone... but I will give you a little advice… if you want to be noticed here, you need to drop the "BANNED" … even though you think it is funny, others don't. They just think you acted like an ass, was banned for it... and therefore could care less what you have to say…
Caitlyn, nothing personal, it's good advice, but i think it'd be better received if u softened the blow a little, u come off as a little mean sometimes

if caitlyn comes off a little mean sometimes then i would really hate to see how sheltered of a life you have lived in. Jesus better soften up on those criminals too eh?

and in this instance she is completely correct. If you go on a forum pretending like you are banned you were either banned for being a moron or you are a moron for pretending you are banned.

i said it was good advice

May The Forks be With Us
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
thats not nice

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
Caitlyn, nothing personal, it's good advice, but i think it'd be better received if u softened the blow a little, u come off as a little mean sometimes

Caitlyn I'll be the punching bag.

Okay, I tried to stay away from here, but I can't....I just can't...I'm back!

And still....nobody cares.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
And still....nobody cares.
Ah well, either way I'm back

Arresting your development
Did you pick up my dry cleaning on your way back?