To Holden

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by MinionTV
You like your analagies don't you ?
I call it the trufe.

May The Forks be With Us
i call u an idiot for making all these stupid threads. stop b!tching about ur problems u have with another person on the boards, what do u think private messages are for?

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

And this is my BOOMstick!

Now everyone stop posting in this thread.

May The Forks be With Us
that is extremly cool nitzer.

I just wish we had more posters like Holden so I dont keep seeing "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Holden Pike again."

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
i call u an idiot for making all these stupid threads. stop b!tching about ur problems u have with another person on the boards, what do u think private messages are for?
Did you just crawl out of your shell? Or did your master shove his hand up your ass again?

Puppet.

ooo emm gee Nitzers! dat waz lyke da SHEEZ NIZZ! Did someone help you make that? Can you like teaches me Master Ford Sir Nitzers?

Jesus christ...having a pic. talk for you.

Dude wtf is your problem what did i do to you.

i feel the lock, fast approaching this thread

May The Forks be With Us
man Godsend is an idiot. there is nothing that said he was always right. i am not a puppet these happen to be my personall beliefs but if you dont agree with them that doesnt mean that i am a puppet. and man stop BSing the board, STFU!!! some one close this thread

You ready? You look ready.
Yes, this thread has become a childish fight. I warned you [Godsend] to stop but, never listen to a teenager. If the next person who reads this is a moderator, please lock this stupid, pointless, and attention seeking thread.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

May The Forks be With Us
Amen, McLane. its pointless and not everyone hates Holden but from what i read a lot of people are turning against Godsend cuz he thinks that he is all that and a bad of potato chips. i think if he keeps it up bad things are gonna come his way. certainly not from me cuz i cant do ne thing to him on the boards but give him bad rep which he doesnt care about but if he treats people like crap people are gonna treat him like crap. period. there are no ands, its, buts, or ne thing like that when it comes to this. stop being an a hole to people on the boards. i have stressed it over and over again, God made Private Messages for that.

Holden, if you're reading this, we all love ya. *Except that ******* Godsend. He's a prick, ain't he?* Woops!! That was my inner monologue speaking. Sorry.

Note: Please lock thread.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by John McClane
Holden, if you're reading this, we all love ya.
I don't.

Some of you are really naive. Private messages? Is that SERIOUSLY going to work? No. Talking with someone you dislike leads to problems. Sorry, but talking it out doesn't always work. Mommy and daddy didn't truly lie to you when they said that.

Hellyboy, stop talking like you know something. It's like trying to summarize a book when you didn't read it.

I make threads like this for the hell of it. That's how I am. Then the wise old man says, "don't post." Do you agree? NOOOO You reply with "Don't post!" or "lock this"

Dude wtf is your problem what did i do to you.
My dad has epilepsy.

So, you and him sit there together thinking of witty comebacks to make people you've never even met before mad? Great team there son and dad, too bad they don't give you a medal for being a dumbass on the internet.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Some of you are really naive. Private messages? Is that SERIOUSLY going to work? No. Talking with someone you dislike leads to problems. Sorry, but talking it out doesn't always work. Mommy and daddy didn't truly lie to you when they said that.
If you think talkng doesn't work, why did you make this thread? *******.
Hellyboy, stop talking like you know something. It's like trying to summarize a book when you didn't read it.
This could also be said of you my furry, assed friend.
My dad has epilepsy.
Oh, that's crossing the f***ing line big time. My sister has epilepsy so, watch your mouth *******. And like I said stop with the childish ***** and don't say the above ever again.

May The Forks be With Us
i forsee big problems for little Godsend. F***in punk. why are u so mean to everybody? and talking things out or just getting over it does work, trust me. i know some people that i used to hate and then i talke dot them about it and now i am over it, their over it and we move on in our lives. it doesnt help if you dont put for the effort. and dont insult my parents, unless you want me to insult your dad for epilepsy or your mom for whatever shes got. you mess with me and i will mess with you.