2004 MoFo Awards Winners!

Tools    

Most Benevolent Mod
Yoda, you've put up with a helluva alot of nasty posters and have really earned to be akin to your namesake. Like the green guy, your living proof that the guy who weilds the most power is the one who is gracious in its glory.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

MoFo's Resident Philanthropist
This barely begins to describe how cool you are Caitlyn. I think I've told you this before, but when I was just a lurker and still unsure if I wanted to be a part of this kooky family, you were the poster whose fantastic persona enticed me to join. You display in both your on-line work here and your off-line line of work that you touch peoples lives on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Most Heartening Poster
Susan, your posts always do nothing but cheer thinsg up. Thanks for being a star smilie face among the many smiles we have here.
just saw this...thanks glitter!!!! you're not so bad yourself you know

well. i should be in bed, but i have to say congrats to the winners ..it was a good race ...

thanks to all who nominated and voted for me and thanks for you guys..you guys always make me feel welcome...nicest crew i've ever encountered...

thanks mofo's for being who you are..love you all...

and now it's time to say goodbye to all our company...

Sorry Zeiken, but I couldn't think of an award for you. I am sure I could, but it would of resulted in me typing out all my favorite words for you in the dictionary, and if I did that I would be forever at my keyboard. I am not trying to play favorites, but if I had one, it would be you.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I get the stranger award. I've been here for almost 2 years. How groovy is that?

Get ready for the Mel Point Awards in January.

the awards are over

A system of cells interlinked
The heart on my sleeve award - GUMMO

Not afraid to be herself, say what she means, even if it means catching some flack. I have a certain amount of respect for people who can be themselves, no matter how different our views may be.

Stand Strong Girl!! And keep on pickin!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by starrdarcy

the awards are over
The "Stating The Obvious And Yet Missing The Point" award goes to starrdarcy for this post. We're giving awards free-for-all- the thread's only two pages long. I bet you can read that much.

A system of cells interlinked
The Most Likely to be The Next Mod AWARD (Toose, where for art thou o toose)

SamsoniteDelilah

Let's face it, the girl is always on!

Originally Posted by Sedai

SamsoniteDelilah

On the money?
On the mark?
oh... on here. hee Yeah, I like it here. I admit it.

Arresting your development

SamsoniteDelilah

She makes me proud!

OK I am up for another round and I am not sure how many I'll get in this one.

The Graceful Exuberant Poster
SamsoniteDelilah not only took on the massive awards project, but she did it in a joyful and enthusiastic manner. In whatever she posts here it is always energetic and expresses her excitement in whatever shes talking about. The best thing about her is that she does it in such a manner that its subtly reminds me of a bright flower that holds itself in an elegant mannner.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Holy smokes, Glitter. People should pay you for this service!
But that would make me a complimentary whore!

The Golden Quill

is hereby presented to those MoFos who have started enduring threads that have garnered high numbers of posts and killed thousands and thousands of minutes!

Sir Toose - "Word Association": 11,921 posts
OG- - "Movie Tab": 7048 posts
sisboombah - "The Person Above Me": 5535 posts
sadesdrk - "Ups & Downs of Your Day": 3180
Nikki - "Movie & MovieStarz Game": 2954 posts
Yoda - "The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread": 2196 posts
Ezekiel - "What Are You Doing at This Very Moment?": 1480 posts
jrs - "The Longest Thread Ever": 1316 posts
Kong - "Cinema Taste Test": 1136 posts
sadesdrk - "What Are You Listening to While You're Mofo-in' It?": 993 posts
poeman - "Rate The Movie Poster": 917 posts
sadesdrk - "The Joke Thread": 785 posts
Aniko - "Sexiest Actors/Actresses": 435 posts (the only thread with it's own fan club!)

...if I missed any biggies, please add them on!

The heart on my sleeve award - GUMMO

Not afraid to be herself, say what she means, even if it means catching some flack. I have a certain amount of respect for people who can be themselves, no matter how different our views may be.

Stand Strong Girl!! And keep on pickin!

Thanks Sedai, how kind

Best Book Recommendations
This should be pretty obvious considering theres a whole thread dedicated to them, but Sedai gets to be acknowledged for some very awesome recommendations. Thanks for taking the time to recommend a book based off of my picky standards. (BTW- can't find the Rama chronicles at the library, so I ordered them for christmas!)