Buffy On Angel

Tools    

According to "Tv Guide"

Sarah Michelle Gellar is in talks to guest on Angel two episodes next year. Gellar's appearance will be during a "sweeps" period, either February or May

James Marsters' character from "Buffy," Spike, will be joining the show as a regular.

The president of the WB network told the magazine that bringing some of the characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer over to Angel — either to visit or to stay — helped in deciding not to cancel the show.

Angel has its season premiere October 1.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
According to "Penthouse", Buffy has already been on Angel....
But only once (if you don't count "I Will Remember You").

And then he just turned into a bastard and never called her.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

yes, Cordelia is gone, although on the show she has "disappeared"...they had some major problems with her in real life, not turning up for work and that...that was the gossip anyway

and Connor is gone too (thanks Joss)...i hated that weasly kid!!

Angel Season 5 spoilers here...aka "how the heck are they going to write Spike onto the show??"

[edit] i removed the link, the site isn't working properly...google "Angel Spoilers" there's heaps

Originally Posted by n7of9
yes, Cordelia is gone, although on the show she has "disappeared"...they had some major problems with her in real life, not turning up for work and that...that was the gossip anyway
Cordy disappeared for a time during the season, but they found her at the end--she's currently in a coma and being cared for at a hospital or some such. Now that Angel's the boss of Wolfram and Hart's L.A. office, he can afford it.

Charisma Carpenter had a baby this season, which probably contributed to her distance from the show. I think she's also wanting to concentrate on a film career, although one TV movie does not a film career make. I've heard she'll be making appearances on Angel every now and again, as will Vincent Kartheiser.

and Connor is gone too (thanks Joss)...i hated that weasly kid!!
I totally agree--Connor was so terribly annoying, so much so that by the time he actually got some decent scenes and interesting emotional responses, I just didn't care anymore.

Angel Season 5 spoilers here...aka "how the heck are they going to write Spike onto the show??"

[edit] i removed the link, the site isn't working properly...google "Angel Spoilers" there's heaps
Yuppers. I know them well, to my shame, although I've yet to do much digging on the new season. I've heard things, though.

"What kind of things did ya hear?"
"I heard things."

WARNING: "Angel Season 5" spoilers below

They're going to bring Spike in as a ghost. A ghost!

This has the potential to be most cool, but it also has the potential to suck hardcore.

However, with the Great God Joss spending more time working on the show, anything's possible. I have the ultimate and consummate faith in Him and His vision.

I'm just gonna have to dig up the old Buffy thread so's we can have some conversation, n7of9 and evergreen. Monkeypunch is also one of us Buffy fans.

"One of us! One of us!"

Originally Posted by evergreengrad
I forgot about Connor, I disliked him more than Cardelia. I do like Gun and Fred. Wessley kinda goes back and forth with me. I don't like how they keep changing his personality. Remember when he first came to Buffy he was kinda geeking now he is this butt kicker with an attitude, PLEASE!!!
Well, it's kinda part of how his character changed as a result of events on the show. Which I thought was an interesting metamorphosis. Why did it confuse you so? And what confused you about it?

Let's take this conversation on over to the Buffy thread...