"Getting To Know You" Song Tournament

Tools    

4 Non Blondes - What's Up...Sorry to see that this song didn't win. I think it's a very powerful song, sung with real conviction and gusto! This was my favorite song of the tournament. I suppose it was the big floppy hat that cost it the championship.

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want...This one was mine that's the closest I ever got to winning one of these tournaments too....I thought it would win, but secretly I hoped it wouldn't. So like the song says, I guess 'I got what I needed'.

I think it's Christine's, too.

Either Christine, Derek Vinyard or Gatsby.

I think I remember Tugg saying it was his, too, and it was high up on one of his yearly top ten countdowns. I've always assumed Penny Lane was Christine's.

Just go ahead and declare "Penny Lane" the winner. I am fine being the Runner Up.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Just go ahead and declare "Penny Lane" the winner. I am fine being the Runner Up.

What's your rush? We're still waiting to give Gatsby, Nostromo87 and Captain Spaulding a chance to vote if they want to.

Originally Posted by gbgoodies
What's your rush? We're still waiting to give Gatsby, Nostromo87 and Captain Spaulding a chance to vote if they want to.
Spaulding will not show. Nostromo and Gatsby only sometimes show. "Penny Lane" is in the lead. If Christine nominated it, it's her first time winning. Let's just get the show over with.