Unidentified Voice for Logan's Run

Tools    

Was watching a bit of Logan's Run (I love the movie, but with each additional viewing I find more things that just plain don't make sense - at this point I can't even remember them all).

When Logan and Jessica reach what they think is the beginning of "Sanctuary" they are confronted by suspicious sanctuarians (armed with glowing spears) and a shadowy voice questioning them. The voice is very familiar sounding, but I can't seem to find a credit for it on IMDB (although they may have it attributed to a proper name of a character that's never identified by that name in the film)?

The weird thing - the very next day I began watching Forbidden Planet again (both of them on TCM). And at the part before the ship lands, they communicate with Dr. Morbius - we only hear his voice initially. Morbius is played by Walter Pigeon and in his audio portion he sounds amazingly similar to the shadowy voice from Logan's Run. Now, I'm pretty sure Walter Pigeon is not voice from Logan's Run as there'd probably be some note of it even if he were "uncredited."

So, anyone know who did the voice that instructed Logan & Jessica on how to enter Sanctuary?

From what I can tell, it's Bob Neill.
Nice job, Mark. Thanks!

Probably a good indicator that "1st sanctuary man" was the spokesman is that (on IMDB) his uncredited role is highlighted in blue (indicating he was quoted). I should have picked up on that during my first search - if I'd checked the quote I would've known he was the "shadowy voice."

I was expecting Bob Neill was going to show up in a whole bunch of voice roles from the 70's & 80's, but I don't see a lot that I'm familiar with - maybe his voice has just become iconic to me due to Logan's Run (or because he sounds a little like Dr. Morbius).