Derek Vinyard's New Top 100 Favorite Movie.

→ in
Tools    

Lots of great flick there dude, keep em coming, you rock!

The Revenant (2015) - Alejandro G. Iñárritu

- Should probably be higher but for now I put it on #90. This movie was a perfect travel in time for me... remind me of all my high school History class with the most awesome teacher I've ever had. History was my favorite class in High School and I was pretty good at it. I LOVE the cast Hardy and DiCaprio are amazing as usual and the direction is top-notch. The Cinematography is S.U.P.E.R.B, probably the best I've ever seen. Ending is badass and awesome. love it.

I liked The Revenant, I even bought it on blu ray. But, I will admit I was a bit disappointed with the movie, and Iñárritu, maybe a fit unfairly, since I was hyping it like no other, since Birdman is one of my top five favorites. I thought it was a bit overlong, and Hardy's character was so unnecessary. Leo was good, but not his definite performance like everyone claims. Lubezki owns that movie, though, it's magnificent looking.

Welcome to the human race...
I feel disappointed that we never got the version directed by Park Chan-wook and starring Samuel L. Jackson.

Most people think i'm nuts because i prefer 28 Weeks Later . To be fair i've only watched both once i think and neither for a while, both are good though.
That's nuts!

But seriously. 28 Days Later is sooooooo good.

The Revenant....glad to see it get some love. I loved the cinematography, more than some of the story construction and I do think they had one too many heroing adventures for Leo...but overall a really good film experiences. Oh, and Leo is good in it, but Tom Hardy is much better.

Trainspotting (1996) - Danny Boyle

- another Danny Boyle movie in my Top 100. This movie inspired me. It is about life, decision, courage and determination. You are the only one who can really decide who you want to be as a person and this movie was perfect for that. Whole cast is amazing and memorable. Direction is great and storyline as I say is awesome especially the ending part.

I saw it once in my teenage years, but really liked it then. I tend to like Danny Boyle films. He's a fun, enthusiastic filmmaker.

I saw it once in my teenage years, but really liked it then. I tend to like Danny Boyle films. He's a fun, enthusiastic filmmaker.
definitely agree with your Danny Boyle statement man