Derek Vinyard's Top 75 Horror movies !

→ in
Tools    

I never really got into the Friday the 13th movies and I'm not sure why. That should be a series I love-another try is needed.

I wanted to see The Fourth Kind when it came out, but I never heard much about it, and I just forgot it existed.

The Fourth Kind is a movie I think you would appreciate !! and Friday The 13th imo is a classic

I like the original Friday The 13th. Didn't care too much for Freddy Vs Jason. Only seen it the once, but I've never seen the attraction of two franchises coming together. Maybe it's all too comicbook for me?

#60:

The Mist (2007) - Frank Darabont

- I love it. Acting , Storyline and atmosphere are incredible. The Ending is one of the most shocking ending i've ever seen and also one of the best imo.

#59:

Final Destination (2000) - James Wong

- Always nice to see that film. Entertaining , imprevisible and funny to watch. Like the acting and the ending.

#58:

Club Dread (2004) - Jay Chandrasekhar

- Don't know why but I very like this flick. It's funny and very entertaining at the same time, Bill Paxton is hilarious and this movie is surround by amazing chicks. I also like the genre comedy/horror.

I really like Final Destination. It's a good mix of horror scares, imaginative deaths and an interesting killer. Not seen The Mist, though I have it (and I still know nothing about the ending) but I've never been sure about Club Dread. It could work wonderfully well, though I'm not a fan of the other films these guys make.

#57:

My Bloody Valentine (2009) - Patrick Lussier

- Don't know why ... but I very like this flick. Jensen Ackles is very nice , the ending is twisted and I didn't see it coming and I very like the storyline.

#56:

Hellraiser (1987) - Clive Barker

- Very Creepy and Awesome movie. Cenobites are awesome and the storyline is great.

#55:

Frailty (2001) - Bill Paxton

- For some reason, this movie is amazing. The silent and calm mood and the creepy psychological atmosphere is a good factor. Bill Paxton and those two kids with him are very good in their role. The Ending is amazing and I very didn't see it coming. Brief, Love it.

Have you seen the black and white version of The Mist? So much better than the color version, in my opinion.

Also, Hellraiser is the sh*t. I have the book, The Hellbound Heart, waiting to be read. I need to get to it.

Have you seen the black and white version of The Mist? So much better than the color version, in my opinion.

Also, Hellraiser is the sh*t. I have the book, The Hellbound Heart, waiting to be read. I need to get to it.
I watch both versions and like them equally

Hellraiser rock !!

Love your picks of Hellraiser, The Mist, and Final Destination-all great, original horror movies.

My Bloody Valentine and Fraility were decent for me.

I couldn't get into Club Dread, even though Broken Lizard's Beerfest is one of my favorite movies.

Love your picks of Hellraiser, The Mist, and Final Destination-all great, original horror movies.

My Bloody Valentine and Fraility were decent for me.

I couldn't get into Club Dread, even though Broken Lizard's Beerfest is one of my favorite movies.
Club Dread is very good imo but it's me ...

#57:

V/H/S (2012) - 10 directors

- One Of The best found-footage i've ever seen. Scary as hell and really well-maded.

#56:

Frozen (2010) - Adam Green

- Criminally underrated. Very nice movie with nice acting and I like the wolf story behind it.

#55:

Sinister (2012) - Scott Derrickson

- Ethan Hawke is awesome, The Storyline is creepy and fluid , Mr.Boogy is an awesome creepy monster. Scott Derrickson is an awesome horror director.

Sinister is definitely pretty good. I like V/H/S as well. Haven't seen Frozen.