Derek Vinyard's Top 75 Horror movies !

→ in
Tools    

like Sci-Fi Slob , I decide to make a Top of the best horror movie of all-time in my opinion... and it's my favorite genre so it's logic

Hope you gonna enjoy it !!!

don't be afraid to put some comments or give me some rep it's always appreciate

Let's start this in 2 minutes

#75:

House Of 1000 Corpses (2003) - Rob Zombie

- Awesome and highly entertaining ! Love Captain Spaulding.

#74:

Devil (2010) - John Erick Dowdle

- Another one underrated flick imo... nice storyline and the ending is very effective and impressive. i like it a lot.

#73:

Ghost Ship (2002) - Steve Beck

- I'm maybe the only person in this world who very appreciate this flick but I find it very well-made with an amazing twist-ending , acting was good and directing was also good... so for me it's a very nice movie...

You going to get us all hot and bothered and then not reveal your number 1 pick?

Anyway, of course I like House of 1000 Corpses, but Devil was just ok for me.

I started Ghost Ship but didn't get far, not because it wasn't good, because it seemed like it was. I have to get back to it.

You going to get us all hot and bothered and then not reveal your number 1 pick?

Anyway, of course I like House of 1000 Corpses, but Devil was just ok for me.

I started Ghost Ship but didn't get far, not because it wasn't good, because it seemed like it was. I have to get back to it.
yep finish it ! you gotta be surprise imo ! it's pretty good.

Derek, haven't seen the first flick but I've seen Devil and Ghost Ship and enjoyed both of them. Especially like that moment in GS that is occurring in the clip you provided. As for the list, so far, so good.

I haven't seen any of them so far because I've thought they all looked rubbish. However, I liked The Devil's Rejects, so I would watch House Of A 1000 Corpses if/when it came on tv, but I can't say I've heard much good about it.

Always nice to follow these lists! Just too bad a lot of people get mad if it doesn't contain all their personal favorites. I mean, what the f*ck is the point then? Haha

Anyways, can't wait for more! Haven't seen 'Corpses' but I remember Devil to be quite a surprise as well. Ghost Ship is not a movie I like at all, but great to see you throw it on even with its bad reputation!

#72:

The Woman In Black (2012) - James Watkins

- Creepy flick with Nice acting by Radcliffe. I very appreciate it

#71:

Wrong Turn (2003) - Rob Schmidt

- Gory , pure fun and very good storyline. I like it a lot. Sequels and Prequels suck.

#70:

Jeepers Creepers (2001) - Victor Salva

- underrated horror movie. Very good and scary as hell , The Creeper rock.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
First set is completely amazing. I don't care for Woman in Black but the other two in that set are good. Wrong Turn is good fun. Jeepers Creepers is one of my favorite horror movies. Devil was interesting. Ghost Ship is a good one. Watched 1000 Corpses, but it isn't my favorite. Nice start so far! Good to see some new people posting lists.

That's it. I'm calling the paramedics on this list.

Originally Posted by this rainbow bar
I thought you were straight?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1024px-thumbnail.jpg
Views:	3481
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	17975  

I liked The Woman In Black and Wrong Turn was pretty good. Not seen Jeepers Creepers. All I ever hear is how the first 40 minutes are really good and then it goes to ****.

My wife didn't like Woman in Black so I shut it off and never got back to it. I don't think I'd like it all that much.

Love Wrong Turn!

Jeepers Creepers has been on my watchlist forever.

That's it. I'm calling the paramedics on this list.

I thought you were straight?
it's the only good separation bar I find and yeah i'm straight no hell of a doubt

My wife didn't like Woman in Black so I shut it off and never got back to it. I don't think I'd like it all that much.

Love Wrong Turn!

Jeepers Creepers has been on my watchlist forever.
I'm 100% sure you gonna appreciate Jeepers Creeper if you watch it ! I recommend it to you