What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”
Same here! Watching Twin Peaks for the first time.
Also:
Dragon Ball Super ¬¬
One Piece
Shigurui
Bible Black ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I started Narcos, which isn't bad. Getting ready for Bloodline and House of Cards. The Americans is almost done for the season. Earlier, I got caught up on the first three seasons of The Blacklist. I watched season one of Weeds, rewatching some parts I caught on tv more than ten years back. I don't think I can get through the remaining seven seasons, though.

I watched season one of Weeds,
You should just stop there. It gets increasingly worse and worse from Season 2, i stopped an episode into Season 3 and all i've ever heard is that it became nearly unwatchable. It already was by then for me. I liked Season 1 though.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just finished Season 5 of Wentworth. WOW, so awesome.

Joan Ferguson (played deliciously by Pamela Rabe) has got to be one of my top villains ever.

I started Narcos, which isn't bad. Getting ready for Bloodline and House of Cards. The Americans is almost done for the season. Earlier, I got caught up on the first three seasons of The Blacklist. I watched season one of Weeds, rewatching some parts I caught on tv more than ten years back. I don't think I can get through the remaining seven seasons, though.
Bloodline is excellent. Series cancelled after 3 seasons & a lot of loose ends had to be tied up, which didn't always work well.

House of Cards is brilliant.

Weeds was unwatchable.

I am currently watching my box set of Friday Night Lights. Not the greatest thing I've ever seen, but I like the show.

narcos was very good, fear the walking dead 1/2/3, prison break 5, blacklist redemption,american gods, all good shows

This might just do nobody any good.
Revisiting...

Disney cartoon that's basically Twin Peaks as a coming of age tale. One of my favorite shows from the last 7 years.

Great writing, endearing characters, family bonding, amazing visual style, gnomes that throw up rainbows, narcissistic unicorns and s**t gets real weird in season two.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
A few days ago I noticed Boardwalk Empire Seasons 4 and 5 are now Prime. It's been a while since I left off Season 3, but that was the end of the road for free rides at the time. I'm maybe halfway through s4.

A few days ago I noticed Boardwalk Empire Seasons 4 and 5 are now Prime. It's been a while since I left off Season 3, but that was the end of the road for free rides at the time. I'm maybe halfway through s4.
I had to bail out before the show ended. Watched a lot of it, but eventually there were too many characters & by the time a new season began I could not remember who they were.

Wait..... The original office is the UK one?
Hell, ya. Funniest show I have ever watched. One day I laughed so much I pissed my pants.

Never seen even 5 minutes of the American version.

Hell, ya. Funniest show I have ever watched. One day I laughed so much I pissed my pants.

Never seen even 5 minutes of the American version.
Damn right. The remake I could never connect with, an I'm American(not that that should really matter). Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's original series is brilliant. So embarrassing for David Brent. Some fairly heavy stuff gets touched on once in a while, too, and not without a laugh.

"Is he havin' a laugh?!"
kicks foot up straight out in front of him and does a silly march in front of co workers when no one laughs

Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's original series is brilliant.
Damn that reminds me, I need to finish the Ricky Gervais Show. "Why do the African people want a goat?" "FOR MILK CARL!" "Then, why don't we just send them over a bottle of milk?"

Nearly pissed myself laughing.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dam, guess I have to watch the original
So good. I didnt like the american version. Gareth is hilariously weird.

Gareth:
If you're so clever, what am I thinking now?

Tim:
You're thinking "how can I kill a tiger armed only with a biro?"

Gareth:
No.

Tim:
You're thinking "if I crash land in a jungle will I be able to eat my own shoes?"

Gareth:
No. And you can't.

Tim:
What are you thinking Gareth?

Gareth:
I was just wondering whether will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark.

Dam, guess I have to watch the original
The Training episode is one the funniest things ever put on television

I THINK THERE'S BEEN A RAPE UP THERE!!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.