The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow! You people are so old you make me feel like a little brat.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I was just about to post this.

Anyone else think TONGO looks like Jeff Daniels?
Went back to look and saw what you'd posted inbetween the pics.

Just me finish cutting those d*mn big trees.
I nearly missed this pic, you look like a nice lad

Tongo you look very happy with Vanessa, very protective of her too

Derek Vinyard looks like a typical Canadian Redneck keen on Wrestling, cutting trees and bare-handed bear killing. Class.

Derek Vinyard looks like a typical Canadian Redneck keen on Wrestling, cutting trees and bare-handed bear killing. Class.
hahahha nice one Minio

Thanks Christine

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide

I was actually on MoFo when this was taken. My friend quickly took a snap shot of me.

So, yes, my "computer face", if you will.

Also my avatar, for the rest of October.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	zombie.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	17990  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Cliffs of Moher in Ireland

Abbey Road in London

River Thames, Big Ben in London

Suspect's Reviews

Just thought I'd share some of the sights I see on my daily work commute. I live close to the office, so I usually just walk. There's a creek that runs behind my house and a trail beside it that takes me most of the way to the office. It runs right through our suburban neighborhood and is a popular place for people to jog, ride bicycles, walk their dogs and even occasionally ride horses.

There's quite a bit a wildlife in that tiny strip of trees and water. Usually though, I just spot small birds, vultures, and tons of grey squirrels.

Other times I might spot a red shouldered hawk, Canada geese, wild turkeys, possums, raccoons, snakes and lizards. Judging by the occasional foul smell, I'm assuming we also have skunks in the area but I've never spotted one.

At one point, the trail crosses over a canal, and lately I've been spotting these cuties playing there:

They've made me late for work numerous times because I can't resist stopping to watch them. A few times they've sneaked over to the creek to feed as well, but usually they stay in the canal. I've seen as many as eight of them at once, though I only spotted four today when I snapped these pics. They really make my morning. It's hard to be in a bad mood when you start the day watching otters.

Cute animals. Did you kill, skin and devour them?

I challenge you all to post selfies wearing pyjamas!
Sorry for bad quality pic, I'm sloppy when I'm sleepy...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1858.JPG
Views:	832
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	18029  

Cute animals. Did you kill, skin and devour them?
Yeah, sure, on my way to the veterinary clinic where I work I decided to massacre some wildlife.