MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - The Season

Tools    

That moment when your waiver wire gem throws a 7 inning 13 K no-hitter against the Yankees, but you played it safe and left him on the bench.

I dont know if Fantasy Sports is really the same as gambling, but like Poker you always remember those bad beatings.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Man my team is in shambles. How the hell was I in first place like a month ago? My pitching has been so terrible and my hitting lame as hell.

A system of cells interlinked
I hear you...

I think I have some guys coming back from injury, but they have returned already only to immediately head back to the IL...Fingers crossed they can actually play for a while and do well...

I actually cant think of any way to improve my team other than playing pitchers that throw no hitters for 7 innings. It happened again yesterday with Gausman on my bench vs Boston. He had been hideous the past month! Its just not right.

Hey, homerism works sometimes: Bryan Reynolds with three homers today.

He started really, really slow, but the metrics looked good so I stuck with him, and he's been for a month solid now.

Bout halfway thru now and it's clear we have 2 REALLY good teams to try and chase down. I've got some really good roids coming thru the pipeline now that my supply chain issues are resolved. So, I might have a little run in me once they kick in. I doubt I'm gonna get to a 110 tho, which both of the top teams have been flirting with for the last week or two. Good job guys.

I wonder what the Fantasy Baseball gods will give me today on my birthday?!

If that's not a Kiss of Death question I don't know what is lol

Looks like my injured pitchers are returning soon...Also my 2nd basemen, maybe?

Bryant had returned and was hitting bombs, but now he is a Dad and he is gone again for a few days...If my team can stay healthy, I am thinking I have a better second half of the season, but this is baseball, so...

Anyway, I am eyeing 5th place, so just look out!

Bryant had returned and was hitting bombs, but now he is a Dad and he is gone again for a few days
"I said I wished Bryant had been more productive, not more reproductive."

Yeah I suspect a lot of teams got hit hard by the Bryant thing this year, since that move to Colorado meant SOMEONE in every league took the chance on a huge uptick.

"I said I wished Bryant had been more productive, not more reproductive."

Yeah I suspect a lot of teams got hit hard by the Bryant thing this year, since that move to Colorado meant SOMEONE in every league took the chance on a huge uptick.
I am a Bryant fan, and I was hoping for a big year, but man, both Bryant and Lowe (another great player normally) ended up with some nagging back problem that just took them right out for months! With Woodruff, Lowe and Bryant all down most of the season so far, a large portion of my earlier rounds ended up being busts for the first half. Kris and Brandon are back and playing well, so I am hoping other Brandon is back soon...wait a sec...

What's with all the Brandons on my team?? I have Brandon Drury as well!

Speaking of...I ragged on him early, but what I nice surprise this kid has been...

Yeah, come on, Brandons. Let's go, Brandons.
I figured this would come up almost immediately, and even considered changing my team name, but I don't have time to design a new logo atm...

The Dodgers finally saw the light and moved Freeman to the 3 spot. Just look at him now. I love it when I'm right about silly stuff like this. Makes me feel all smart and stuff and junk.

LOL at Carpenter. I will forever think of that goofy drafting error when Carpenter went in the 1st...

Meanwhile, in 2022, the old fella just kind of hangs around with that dumb grin on his face, playing every other day for the Yankees, hitting a ridiculous .338.

I subbed him in last night thinking "Oh, they put Carpenter in... I can use a home run, I will play him today..."

Dude gets up and launches a two run dinger. It obviously can't last, but is fun to watch.

Weird. Trying to decide between Votto and Nelson Cruz going forward, and though Vottos #s look better, every expert says Cruz is better choice. Hm. All right then.