Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I haven't seen any of the ones posted after I posted. Unless two members I know of start playing this I may be the only one that's seen:

The "Tarantino Cut" of True Romance

Haven't seen any mentioned so far. I'll put up Ned's (2010), just hoping Christine, Mark or HK hasn't seen it.
sorry Camo, I've seen Neds. There's a review of it on page 11 of my review thread. Decent film.

Go - I've not seen Xiu Xui , any good?
Not seen any of the others since I posted last time. But I have seen and possess on dvd
Horror Hotline Big Head Monster

Maria, Full Of Grace (2004)

Highway (2002)

Redirected (2014)

Hi Gabrielle I've seen Maria Full of Grace , but not Redirected. (Vinnie Jones avoidance tactics I think )

Not seen Earl's Agent on Ice either

Chappie doesn't like the real world
sorry Camo, I've seen Neds. There's a review of it on page 11 of my review thread. Decent film.

Go - I've not seen Xiu Xui , any good?
Not seen any of the others since I posted last time. But I have seen and possess on dvd
Horror Hotline Big Head Monster

It's fantastic. It's really sad so if you see it make sure you're in the mood for that kind of movie.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Corta (2012)
The Nest (2014 Short Film)
Sympathy for the Devil (1968)
Downhill Racer (1969)
Mistaken for Strangers (2013)

Apart from the first one, I'd suspect that a couple of people in here will have seen the others, but we'll see how long they last.

I've seen Downhill Racer (1969), but not recently. It's scheduled to air on Turner Classic Movies either tomorrow or Wednesday, and I already set my DVR, so I'll probably watch it again in a few days.

Anyone seen this?

The Adventures of Barry MacKenzie - 1972

I haven't seen anything from the previous mentions except Maria full of grace (a solid
).

Some picks:

Not even Guaporense has watched these two:

The second one doesn't even have an IMDb entry. That I've found, at least...