I'm leaving MoFo for good!!!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No point in making a new thread, so I'll just post here.

I've been here for more than 6 years, and really enjoyed my time spent on MoFo! I interacted with a lot of great people, and by this I mean both serious discussions as well as silly banter. MoFo has become a part of my life (especially after I left another forum I used to post on), and I always treated it with utmost respect and love - even when I merely used it as a dump for my inane ramblings.

But the times are changing, and everyone has to find the ideal place to be. I have found such place in real life, and I don't feel like this needs a change. Not for a very long time, it doesn't. But the Internet is a different story, and I feel like I need a change, so I'm making it.

At last, you won't have to deal with my kinky jokes! Needless to say there will be no more Movie Tab II posts, so I will have to think of a way to keep writing about film, and I still don't know if a RateYourMusic list, /r/TrueFilm, or my own blog are good ideas. We will see. All I know is that Movie Tab always encouraged me to post about what I've seen, because I knew other people interested in film will read about my cinematic journey, so I fear with the loss of MoFo I might lose my zeal to write about films I've seen. But I will find a way, don't worry.

I would like to @ a couple of special people. Chances are that you weren't included. Maybe we haven't interacted enough for me to remember you, or maybe I just forgot about you. Maybe I don't even know who you are. Everything's possible. Anyway:

@Swan: Love you, buddy. You've been a w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶ stellar friend for years, and not just on MoFo, but also privately - always ready to give advice, or just send me something silly for fun. I'm sincerely impressed how much you are able to put up with whenever I'm sending you something weird. Only you can know what kind of stuff I've been sending you (you enjoyed some of it, though, you weirdo!!!), so this is no empty talk. And of course we will continue talking to each other privately. Maybe you will even agree to be a spy for me, letting me know what's going on on MoFo while I'm plotting how to destroy it! Muahaha!

@MovieGal: I know you've been quite disillusioned with my present self lately (come on, don't be jelly about other MoFo ladies!), but my liking for you hasn't changed. You will always be the original Queen of Kink for me, even if the only thing you post are adorable pictures of Baby Groot! I wish one day we could watch a Guinea Pig film together. But please, don't kill me afterwards! Or at least not before we've seen all parts!

@cinemaposer;, ugh, I mean... @resopamenic: I started to really like you, and even your "terrible Japanese TV show video" spam hasn't changed it! It was great to have another appreciator of Asian beauty on the forum (now that I think of it, there was another one, I'll get to this old fart later! ), and your musical taste is amazing, too. You're an all-around wonderful gal and my favourite Internet waifu right after Swan! In case you want something from me (like asking me to marry you) feel free to send me a private message on RateYourMusic! I will miss your Female Beauty We Appreciate posts!

@Captain Steel: You're such an inconspicuous guy, but your appreciation of Japanese girls deserves, well... my appreciation. I read your posts about your problems in life, and I'd like to wish you all the best, and that you win over all of this!

@Ms. M: I'm afraid you'll become the only active Polish MoFo now! Wield this title with honor! Hopefully, you're doing okay and haven't died of smog-induced cancer!

@Velvet: aka my psychofan who once gave me 60+ rep in a couple of hours. Get back to RYM, you loser, and I will grant you the honor of private messaging me there!

@John McClane: I don't think we ever interacted, but I'd just like you to know that I'm impressed by your perseverance in your struggle to be true to yourself. Keep it up, girl!

@Guaporense: I will miss your 3000-words-long rants about why anime and manga is superior to anything else. Get yourself a dakimakura and go to sleep to the sweet sounds of Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. And remember, always slander the HOLLYWOOD DRONES. They're subhumans, man!

@mark f: aka Film Encyclopedia - WILL YOU FINALLY WATCH SATANTANGO OR SOMETHING YOU HAVE SEEN LIKE 100 THOUSAND HOLLYWOOD TRASH BUT STILL HAVEN'T SEEN ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER MADE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. Unless you've already seen it. And rated it like
which is quite feasible knowing your tastes. All the best, buddy!

@Harry Lime: I don't know if you're still active here (probably not), but I'd like you to know that this KG invite you sent me in 2013 was LITERALLY life-changing to me, and it wouldn't be a lie if I told you that if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have seen some of these amazing masterpieces I've seen. Oh, and of course you invited me to PTP, too. What a legend you are, man! Love ya!

@cat_sidhe: Oooh helvete! JAVLAR!!! Almost forgot about you! One day you will make a fine rug, cat!

@Ultraviolence: Splendid taste, man, but I will get you one day for that rating for Mandy!

I'd tag Sexy Celebrity, but I forgot his new nickname (he has like 20 of them), so I will have to pass. Sorry, @Jase. <trollface>

I have this terrible feeling I forgot about a couple of important people, but oh well. Love you all, guys (and now gimme the sweet rep, even though I'm leaving, so it has no real meaning to me anymore). Well, it was fun while it lasted.

And last, but not least - a picture of two big teets to make sure I will never get back here:

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Aaaaah! GOTCHA!!! What did you think I will post, you horny perverts?!

So yes, I mean,.. BYE.

PS: It will be hard as hell to avoid mindlessly typing the address of this site and clicking Enter while thinking about something else. It will be hard to resist looking up this thread after some time and seeing your responses, too.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

So I come back in form for the arthouse and the kink and you are leaving? Minio, please. I need to keep filling my watchlist with extremely objectionable pinku content. Don't leave!

“I was cured, all right!”
Oh, I'll miss your kinky humor and Movie Tab II will not be the same without your Pinku Eiga infest — wish you the best of luck!
Cheers.

Minio the respect is mutual. It's been stellar having you around here. I'm glad you're my buddy and I look forward to continuing our own chats.

A system of cells interlinked
Sayonara, Minio!

Feel free to stop back in and post in MovieTab II, or just to say Hi. I always enjoy reading your thoughts on films.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Leaving for good my balls. I'm sorry Mineo or Jase or Camo or anyone else that likes to make these goodbye threads they just are faulty there's no other way to say it. What are you basically saying guys? I mean you're saying okay I'm going to go away from the people that I do like on here because of, what? Come on, you're not going to be not aggravated once you leave, aggravations part of life, but you are going to be turning away from people you have developed friendships with for years, that's why many keep coming back. They think themselves not natural, enslaved by a forum or whatever, but the truth is it's just not a natural reason that the site could be the cause of THAT MUCH aggravation. Trust me guys, ive been there. Being a Survivor game or a bad fantasy sports season or an argument over a film series on the Forum I've been aggravated to infuriated at times. But those aren't the reasons for my aggravation it's more of a case of how sound or centered I am before even logging on to the site. Not everyone here likes Art House films but you found more arthouse friends from coming here than probably you'd had before. Like the artist formerly known as sexy celebrity he's got more attention and even adoration here than what he had before. As for me I'm still a hothead and paranoid at times but that's more what's in between my ears then a website talking about movies, or the fellowship of people we have common interests in regards to film tv or Etc, and leaving either one will not take away whatever discomfort that exists within us. Leaving takes away a community that we put work towards over long periods of time and we just end up feeling the same or worse. I know I've had to eat crow at times when I realize I was wrong after making a proclamation towards somebody or general ass of myself, the difference is this place I don't have to eat any Crow, no forgiveness is necessary. No, Movie Forums is not a typical website, and I hope you guys will be back. Soon

Minio we love you! One of the best users and easily the person who most influenced my film taste personally. Thanks to you I saw some of the best masterpieces out there, not to mention I broadened my horizons on what film could be or what it could represent. I wish you the absolute best of luck with your life and who knows, maybe you’ll meet a girl or two ( or six because who doesn't like a nice orgy). Hopefully you don't come back as your alter ego Mino either . Bon voyage and remember “human life is meaningful, rich, beautiful and filthy. It links everything. It mistreats freedom only... wasting it, as if it was junk”

Oh and also

And PS: you were always very insightful. When you took things seriously you were one of the most articulate and knowledgeable users here so remember to apply that in everyday life

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
So what happens when you come back and post? Or is this kinda like a victory lap thing?

Another sign Movie Forums is dying.