Stylish medieval flicks?

Tools    

you mentioned Wuxia...

perhaps Jade Warrior?

(Im really pushing this film nowadays)

Minio..

You should watch "The Physician", a film I enjoyed and shared with CR.. he wrote a review on it..

Is this thread really answered?

Mr. Minio, when you talk about stylish and compare it to spaghetti westerns, what do you mean?

Also, what about the movie The Seventh Seal?

It's a fantasy, not set in Europe, and I'm pretty sure they didn't have "fencing" in the medieval ages.

Edit: Well, I guess Rapiers were in the late middle ages.

The ones that come to my mind aren't "Medieval" - they're swashbuckling-style flicks like the Mask of Zorro.

If the OP's looking for an American equivalent to Samurai films - well the Samurai era lasted long after the "Middle Ages" anyway, so I don't see why it needs to be exclusively "Medieval"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Still did not find a movie like this.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Late to this game. In reading OP as stylized, be it fashion, setting, dialogue, or story. The only movie that I can think of would be A Knight's Tale with its play on the modern rock soundtrack that the characters interact with. Unfortunately, that has already been mentioned.

In sorry for not helping!!

I'm tellin you man..The Sword and the Sorcerer is low budget, exploitative, trashy, has nudity, graphic violence and has stylish opticals, make-up, costuming, sets, magic gimmicks and photography. Check it out.

yeah i answered it with the princess bride
I just can't get over how funny it is that foster thought a family friendly fantasy comedy met the description of a medieval movie set in Europe that was stylish like spaghetti westerns and exploitation. My father always told me never to trust people who don't capitalize their own name.

Heh, I'm just teasing, but I do find it funny.

Anyway, I kind of wanted to say Knights of the Teutonic Order (1960), but it's not stylish like spaghetti westerns or exploitation, it's more like a combination of a Charlton Heston epic like El Cid with classic Robin Hood, but a bit more severe.