MoFo's New Year's Eve Plans!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What are your plans on New Year's Eve? I bet a lot of people want to dance their legs off, or drink so much they could barely walk, or couldn't walk at all... I, being a great film aficionado, am planning a movie marathon that day! I figured the last hours of the year would be a perfect time to rewatch films I have already seen. Some of them I loved, others I feel like I didn't appreciate enough. Anyway, all of them are worth rewatching! So far I came up with:

1. The Shining - former rating
- hope to like it more this time
2. Blade Runner - former rating
- kinda afraid whether or not it lives up to its former viewing's glory

Might as well add one or two more, but not sure about them, titles. Any ideas?

What are your plans?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Staying home with the wife; Chinese food and a movie or two. Won't be drinking anything besides iced coffee and cranberry juice. I like to go out but not when everyone else does anymore.

I'm dining with some friends and after that we're going out in the city. Pretty much what I'm doing for New Year's Eve since I'm 16.

Last year I was so drunk I literally walked from the city to my parents' home, because I had spent all my money (which was way too much) and couldn't take a cab anymore. 9 freaking miles (I walked for more than three hours)! I couldn't feel my legs the next day.

I'm planning on keeping it a little more sophisticated this time.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I have a dog rescue event thing that I am going to attend. That will be over well before midnight and after that I'm not sure. Everything that I have been invited to is going to involve drunk people and I'm not up for that.

I'll probably do some sort of t.v or movie marathon. That sounds fun.

working but I am actually looking forward to it.

I'm planning on keeping it a little more sophisticated this time.
And here I'm sitting in front of my computer with a black eye.
Got caught up in a little fight.

Gotta love NYE.

maybe I will do the same

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Only entertainment cinema! Maybe Sluzhebnyy roman!!!???

well I was thinking of watching my second tarr but who knows. Im getting a setup so Ill be able to watch many possible masterpieces such as one upon a time in america and many others with no interruptions. Although that film you mentioned seems to have very good reviews and looks quite fun

Going out on New Year's Eve is primarily for young folk imo - as I left that demographic some time ago I just stay in and contemplate how I've now got one less day of my life left ..... so pretty much the same as every other evening really